Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

If a man spends 24 hrs claiming women lie about rape, I'm gonna assume he's a rapist. Ignoring history and stats and intra/interracial rape? Ok.

Can we see a list of things that warrant women to endure physical and mental abuse from men? A syllabus or something. Make sure to print and pass the list to your daughters, mothers, and other female relatives and friends of yours. Knowledge is power. I sho don't wanna get knocked out in the future. I've been in the clear so far at this point in my life.

Thanks.
Ikr, don't want to go around provoking these men. Hope this helps..
  1. Do what he says, when he says, and how he says.
  2. Your body, mind and soul belongs to him...even after death.
  3. Only speak when spoken to.
  4. Never disagree or have an opinion of your own.
  5. Never acknowledge any other man in or not in your man's presence.
  6. Walk 3 steps behind your King and look only at the ground.
  7. Never at any point turn your back to your man.

Women lie about rape less than 2% of the time.

So you don't have to believe women but maybe you should believe math.

You keep saying we hate women but the truth is you just hate men cause this isn't the fist or second time you convicted a man just because a woman accused them.

she over dramatic.... and we know he paid for that house not her so if he say not to come to the house he shouldn't come to the house whether it's her father or not

You keep saying we hate women but the truth is you just hate men cause this isn't the fist or second time you convicted a man just because a woman accused them.

nah

when it comes to high profile cases I got by track record

my uncle use to make jokes about Cosby harming women in the 80s. many ppl knew that nigga was out here doing women greasy so when it came out that hes a rapist, it wasnt shocking.

Fab has been abusive to Emily in the past. Physical, mental, emotional abuse. So when I saw this story leak, I said oh word? yeah that nigga did it.

R kelly has been harming women long before his piss touched shawtys top lip. So when case afer care, article after article comes out that hes been abusing, molesting, harming women, its not hard to fucking believe.

This isnt rocket science.

Usually when women are killed by their partners, the man has had a history of beating them tf up, so when they wind up dead ppl say wow, I knew that was going to happen not that bullshit of “HMM WHERE IS THE PROOF?” that yall be saying

Well before ruining a nigga's career and life I need to know that he actually hit the girl, I'm not going by what y'all saw on a damn realty tv show

Well before ruining a nigga's career and life I need to know that he actually hit the girl, I'm not going by what y'all saw on a damn realty tv show

You act like he got an album coming out or that kids want to hear his songs from 10 years ago. He stopped being hot after throwbacks went out of style.

Back