Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Looks to me like he was trying to leave.

His chick kept trying to prevent that.

Remove societal standards from the equation and then they both belong in jail.

He was out the home and halfway in the car.

If she was so much of a victim she would have let him go, instead of doing the opposite of "get the fuck away from me."

At some point yall gon have to acknowledge that she aggitated the situation by ignoring his request then running off screaming like a victim.

She takes part ownership of what took place that day, whether yall want to admit it or not.

That was not the time to keep talking shit, the situation was damn near diffused.

Fuck everybody that cant see that.

And fuck his punkass daughter for picking sides too.

Looks to me like he was trying to leave.

His chick kept trying to prevent that.

Remove societal standards from the equation and then they both belong in jail.

He was out the home and halfway in the car.

If she was so much of a victim she would have let him go, instead of doing the opposite of "get the fuck away from me."

At some point yall gon have to acknowledge that she aggitated the situation by ignoring his request then running off screaming like a victim.

She takes part ownership of what took place that day, whether yall want to admit it or not.

That was not the time to keep talking shit, the situation was damn near diffused.

Fuck everybody that cant see that.

And fuck his punkass daughter for picking sides too.

How she stopping him when he got the security? You aint see her run off? Yall niggas rationalize bullshit so easy.

Where’s the teeth? Where’s the bloody mouth photos? We got Stephon Clark cold dead body with 8 shots in his back. It’s not even close to the same thing. That’s the argument of a child. You don’t have any info now is the point. You weren’t there. Fab is free right now.

Who just concludes a scenario in their mind based on no information. I’m sure that’s a sickness

He probably posted bail.

How she stopping him when he got the security? You aint see her run off? Yall niggas rationalize bullshit so easy.

If she was scared she wouldnt be standin there takin photos of him and allowed him to leave

And what part of "remove societal standards from the equation" are you having difficulty understanding?

I said they both belong in jail.

I suggest you stop putting your personal situation in the conversation, and discuss the shit without emotion.

I already addressed everything you just fucking mentioned ya jackass.

And what part of "remove societal standards from the equation" are you having difficulty understanding?

I said they both belong in jail.

I suggest you stop putting your personal situation in the conversation, and discuss the shit without emotion.

I already addressed everything you just fucking mentioned ya jackass.

What you see from the video that showed her stopping him from leaving? She had no hands on him nor a weapon looked like everybody just screaming. You just being stupid bro

What you see from the video that showed her stopping him from leaving? She had no hands on him nor a weapon looked like everybody just screaming. You just being stupid bro
She made a choice just like Fab did.
She chose to overstimulate him with passive aggression (which is illegal) and he chose to respond with active aggression (which is also illegal)

Fuck white knighting for the bitch just cause.

You want someone to leave then let them leave, not chase after them playing fuck-fuck games.

She made choices just like he did.

They are both responsible for how that day turned out.

Now cut the male feminist shit cause that dog dont hunt over here.

So your daughter call you at night and say her boyfriend stole on her? You aint about to wait for no evidence or his side or what provoked it.

Yes its wrong for women to hit men but until biology makes women stronger than us its not gonna be too much sympathy. And of course thats wrong but other men not gonna take a man serious that gets beat by women its looked at like a joke. Is this womens fault or our fault. The same with oldee women sleeping with teens. They women get off because people think its cool.

Because we live in a male run society we dont see women with enough power to physically abuse us. At least as a whole.

honestly......imma tell her to leave and meet me somewhere to get her away....
i have been on the other end of dv.....where you dont know what the fuck people are talking about.....and while you are clueless niggas things you playing stupid.
and its crazy because aloit of niggas came to her aid and didnt know her but automatically took her side....

She made a choice just like Fab did.
She chose to overstimulate him with passive aggression (which is illegal) and he chose to respond with active aggression (which is also illegal)

Fuck white knighting for the bitch just cause.

You want someone to leave then let them leave, not chase after them playing fuck-fuck games.

She made choices just like he did.

They are both responsible for how that day turned out.

Now cut the male feminist shit cause that dog dont hunt over here.
nobody talking about him running her away but her coming back....

just saying

Depending on the age of the kid, they both should be processed for neglect too.

Especially if that child was put up to iiiiiiiit...

Back