Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

If Fab was a regular woman beater Im sure there would be more reports of him hitting women etc If he caught her in bed with another dude or whatever he would of prolly flipped and done a 'passion of crime' then and there, so this is mad random to me...

well murderser are not convicted murderers until after they are caught and tried.

doesnt mean they are not murderers

If Fab was a regular woman beater Im sure there would be more reports of him hitting women etc If he caught her in bed with another dude or whatever he would of prolly flipped and done a 'passion of crime' then and there, so this is mad random to me...
You know that don’t matter right? Chris Brown has one incident and that’s been held over his head for almost a decade now.

You know that don’t matter right? Chris Brown has one incident and that’s been held over his head for almost a decade now.

Yeah I know bro, it makes no difference to me... BUT I think what does make the situation different (although it SHOULDN'T) is :

a) Fab isnt a pop star like Chris Brown (i.e he isnt world renown with a teenage/child following... So it wont prolly wont make the news all around the world like I think Chris Brown did...

b) He didnt beat one of the worlds my famous and loved pop stars...

c) There isnt shocking photos of the incident...

So I dont think it will really effect his career like it did Chris Brown's, though I think he will be tarnished as a woman beater by people...

being a regular abuser without reports dont mean you are not an abuser

I know, but being a 'celeb' I think we would of heard some chick(s) speaking out, especially if they wanna make a name, get on a show etc... Maybe not, who knows??? It seems dude did beat this chick up, so he is one now...

Yeah I know bro, it makes no difference to me... BUT I think what does make the situation different (although it SHOULDN'T) is :

a) Fab isnt a pop star like Chris Brown (i.e he isnt world renown with a teenage/child following... So it wont prolly wont make the news all around the world like I think Chris Brown did...

b) He didnt beat one of the worlds my famous and loved pop stars...

c) There isnt shocking photos of the incident...

So I dont think it will really effect his career like it did Chris Brown's, though I think he will be tarnished as a woman beater by people...
Fabolous isn’t a pop star but guess what, this story has already been circulating through all forms of media outlets with headlines “rapper assaults girlfriend” his reputation is tarnished which ultimately is my point. And wait until they release the photos THEY ALWAYS release the photos.

Fabolous isn’t a pop star but guess what, this story has already been circulating through all forms of media outlets with headlines “rapper assaults girlfriend” his reputation is tarnished which ultimately is my point. And wait until they release the photos THEY ALWAYS release the photos.

I agree, its prolly tarnished him, thats what I said... But its 'rapper' assaults girlfriend on a few American news outlets right??? Not 'Fabolous assaults Emily B' around the world... Where as I guess with Chris Brown it was prolly something like 'CHRIS BROWN VIOLENTLY FLIPS OUT IN FITS OF RAGE AND ATTACKS RIHANNA!!!! I think it made front page headlines around the world too if I remember correctly, with Rihanna's battered face on the front page of international news papers...

And also I think rappers are held to different standards then R&B singers too... So I really dont think this is anywhere near the kinda controversy that Chris Brown's was...

Im not defending Fab here, Im just stating my opinion, and its sad because at the end of the day, domestic abuse is domestic abuse...

Yet....

And if pics do surface and/or if she comments about this on love and Hip-hop it's over for Fab.

The only thing that can save him is if we find out none of it is true and so far thats looking pretty inconclusive....

I dunno, Ive never seen 'Love and Hip Hop' brother... Like I said I think rappers are held to different standards... I think its tarnished him but will still put out mixtapes, but I do also think its clear he will lose alot of fans especially female ones...

Im guessing the best thing to do is make a PR run and apologies and do some voluntary community work for domestic abuse etc

I agree, its prolly tarnished him, thats what I said... But its 'rapper' assaults girlfriend on a few American news outlets right??? Not 'Fabolous assaults Emily B' around the world... Where as I guess with Chris Brown it was prolly something like 'CHRIS BROWN VIOLENTLY FLIPS OUT IN FITS OF RAGE AND ATTACKS RIHANNA!!!! I think it made front page headlines around the world too if I remember correctly, with Rihanna's battered face on the front page of international news papers...

And also I think rappers are held to different standards then R&B singers too... So I really dont think this is anywhere near the kinda controversy that Chris Brown's was...

Im not defending Fab here, Im just stating my opinion, and its sad because at the end of the day, domestic abuse is domestic abuse...
Whether internationally or domestically he’s now tarnished. The point being this will always be held over his head just like Chris’ situation did.

i guess my point was that people will make excuses when its beneficial and convenient.

and while there is not consistency....that is the problem.

why need to understand where these problems come from and not let anyone go without consequence..

I am glad @Sion brought up solange. this is the perfect example.

when this incident happened.....where the women saying it was wrong for her to hit him?

it was more women saying he must have done something to provoke her. google it and read the comments if you think i am lying. but on the flip side he didnt retaliate. and that goes under the rug. where was the praise for his restraint? but when a dude goes off.....the question cant be asked what did she do? simply because hes man?
no responsibility and no accountability when you can blame someone else.

this is never about right or wrong....its about how it benefits the narrative..

and while i say guilty is guilty and should be punished......and i think everyone should keep their hands to themselves.....that includes women aswell.

it cant be...hes a man he can take it and the women is weaker...because it didnt matter when a chick hauls off and hits a dude....it only matters when he responds.

and we as black men should always wait for the evidence.

i refuse to to accuse another black man of something without knowing everything.
otherwise we re just like those white cops that shot to kill a black man just because they thought he was guilty.

So your daughter call you at night and say her boyfriend stole on her? You aint about to wait for no evidence or his side or what provoked it.

Yes its wrong for women to hit men but until biology makes women stronger than us its not gonna be too much sympathy. And of course thats wrong but other men not gonna take a man serious that gets beat by women its looked at like a joke. Is this womens fault or our fault. The same with oldee women sleeping with teens. They women get off because people think its cool.

Because we live in a male run society we dont see women with enough power to physically abuse us. At least as a whole.

Fab deserve whatever is coming, don't wish death on no one though.

Btw I had this conversation with my brother,

As a man, if your wife, mom, sister or girlfriend was getting jumped by 5 women, what will and should you do? I honestly struggeld with an answer. That shit would be hard af to comprehend though.

@racejones how should men handle shit like that?

He rich tho. Even non rich men beat they girl for years with no reports filed because the victim is scared. Money equals more power more ability to cover up

Yeah maybe youre right look at Joe Budden. When he beat up Esther Baxter people still claimed him and hes arguably more famous now.
Brother we are definitely in different times. All these progressive movements ain't about to let this shit slide at all.

Back