Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Alil paper can't prevent a nigga from laying the murder game down if he truly wants. If anything it may provoke.

Exactly!!! The sad thing is depending on the state, if a mother doesn’t have a paper trail and she runs, he can claim kidnapping. If she does start a paper trail, she has to fight for a restraining order for the children as well as herself. Some judges will not grant it for the children but for her so she can’t even leave the state. In the past 3 years alone, I’ve witnessed stories on the news of women with restraining orders being killed by the abuser, either she’s dropping the children with a family member of his or hiding and he finds her. It definitely provoked them.

As a disclaimer: I WILL NOT tolerate the posting of the footage out of respect for DV survivors on ABW.

:( I’m honestly not too shocked. If anyone remembers the world’s introduction to Emily B a few years ago on the original Love & Hip Hop, Emily’s storyline was wanting Fab to “acknowledge” their relationship in public. One of her most memorable scenes was Fab not showing up to the family photo session because “the VH1 cameras were there” ...the saddest moment watching her cry behind this dude in front of the world smh

Fast forward years later...we see a woman literally running from this man, almost tripping on her feet as her dad scream out “coward” and the kids crying in the background. It’s been speculated that her daughter is recording this from their home. Fab is accused of punching Emily 7/8 times. Do we give him the same treatment as Chris? Let’s talk.

As a disclaimer: I WILL NOT tolerate the posting of the footage out of respect for DV survivors on ABW.

:( I’m honestly not too shocked. If anyone remembers the world’s introduction to Emily B a few years ago on the original Love & Hip Hop, Emily’s storyline was wanting Fab to “acknowledge” their relationship in public. One of her most memorable scenes was Fab not showing up to the family photo session because “the VH1 cameras were there” ...the saddest moment watching her cry behind this dude in front of the world smh

Fast forward years later...we see a woman literally running from this man, almost tripping on her feet as her dad scream out “coward” and the kids crying in the background. It’s been speculated that her daughter is recording this from their home. Fab is accused of punching Emily 7/8 times. Do we give him the same treatment as Chris? Let’s talk.

Fuck Fab. He an ok rapper and wear fly shit. But you dont hit you damn near wife in the face 7 an 8 times. Niggas literally live the american dream but scared to fix all their internal issues when they have the means too.

Back