Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

It’s hard as fuck to eradicate parental rights
nah it aint

just takes patience and good paper trails.

this is the one mistake i truly regret to this day....that i didnt follow thru with it...

my high and mighty turn the other cheek be the better parent dumb ass wanted my child to see her mother.
shit back fired something terrible.

but you can get parental rights clipped...an moved to earned monitored visitation

nah it aint

just takes patience and good paper trails.

this is the one mistake i truly regret to this day....that i didnt follow thru with it...

my high and mighty turn the other cheek be the better parent dumb ass wanted my child to see her mother.
shit back fired something terrible.

but you can get parental rights clipped...an moved to earned monitored visitation

Yeah it really can be hard for the victim when it comes to the rights over the children and they almost always use the children as a way to hold on to the mother or control the mother.

Imma be judgemental for a second here....

It looks like Fab girl is just as rowdy as him.

Ain't the chick from that love n hip
Hop show?

I never watched it, but from the premise or seems like all them chicks do is argue and fight each other....

That hyper aggression shit ain't cool...I know I talk a lot, but I mostly be joking.. I'm very laid back...

Yes I do get down when it's necessary.. But I have no exaggeration sent grown men to the hospital before with one punch, on more than one occasion....

That fighting women shit ain't cool.

And while I make not one excuse for Fab.... We can't go on without addressing what is going wrong where women normalize or make excuses for these dudes.

Just like he need to be in somebody jail, she need to be on somebody couch.

Wanting to be on an abusive relationship is a sign of something being seriously wrong.

We used to laugh at this nigga twan cuz his girl stayed beating him up. Granted he was a cheating ass sneaky ass nigga.... But he wasn't a fighter... She was.... And she would whoop his ass.....

I was like 20 so the shit was hilarious to me.... Like we straight would laugh our asses off.. Shorty gave this nigga black eyes... Busted lips... Hit him with a frying pan... Poures boiling water on him while he was sleeping.... It was wild... He finally left her, just saying shorty was crazy..... But I shit you not like 6-7 years later... She was dead...

Her girls were like she was doing the same shit with her next nigga... Only this nigga fight back...

They told her to chill, but she was like she got this.... Shorty was a extra go hard chick... I've personally seen her drag chicks at the club like it's nuffin.....

But again like I said earlier.... Ain't shit cool, cute, or normal about fighting physically with your s/o

If you a man and think that shit cool, you gonna find your ass dead or in jail.

If you a female and you think that shit cool, you gonna find your ass dead or in jail.

If your a male or female in an abusive relationship.

Get help. And not just the law... There's some Emotional and mental help that needs to be gotten too

A lot of women feel like restraining orders don’t work too. When I was living in Memphis, so many women have gotten killed in these types of relationships even after leaving, WITH RESTRAINING ORDERS. One woman husband came to her job and shot her (Kroger’s), I believe last year a woman and her sister got murdered by her ex, a dude I worked with shot up his daughter’s mother and everyone thought they were just this happy couple. Women “get away” and they still never really get away.

Alil paper can't prevent a nigga from laying the murder game down if he truly wants. If anything it may provoke.

Imma be judgemental for a second here....

It looks like Fab girl is just as rowdy as him.

Ain't the chick from that love n hip
Hop show?

I never watched it, but from the premise or seems like all them chicks do is argue and fight each other....

That hyper aggression shit ain't cool...I know I talk a lot, but I mostly be joking.. I'm very laid back...

Yes I do get down when it's necessary.. But I have no exaggeration sent grown men to the hospital before with one punch, on more than one occasion....

That fighting women shit ain't cool.

And while I make not one excuse for Fab.... We can't go on without addressing what is going wrong where women normalize or make excuses for these dudes.

Just like he need to be in somebody jail, she need to be on somebody couch.

Wanting to be on an abusive relationship is a sign of something being seriously wrong.

We used to laugh at this nigga twan cuz his girl stayed beating him up. Granted he was a cheating ass sneaky ass nigga.... But he wasn't a fighter... She was.... And she would whoop his ass.....

I was like 20 so the shit was hilarious to me.... Like we straight would laugh our asses off.. Shorty gave this nigga black eyes... Busted lips... Hit him with a frying pan... Poures boiling water on him while he was sleeping.... It was wild... He finally left her, just saying shorty was crazy..... But I shit you not like 6-7 years later... She was dead...

Her girls were like she was doing the same shit with her next nigga... Only this nigga fight back...

They told her to chill, but she was like she got this.... Shorty was a extra go hard chick... I've personally seen her drag chicks at the club like it's nuffin.....

But again like I said earlier.... Ain't shit cool, cute, or normal about fighting physically with your s/o

If you a man and think that shit cool, you gonna find your ass dead or in jail.

If you a female and you think that shit cool, you gonna find your ass dead or in jail.

If your a male or female in an abusive relationship.

Get help. And not just the law... There's some Emotional and mental help that needs to be gotten too

People forget that this shit is mental. And not normal

Yeah it really can be hard for the victim when it comes to the rights over the children and they almost always use the children as a way to hold on to the mother or control the mother.
i have learned there are ways around it

We gotta ask what she did to make him punch her 7 times. Let's get all the facts.

Like I said earlier. Niggaz can make a million smooth moves in the street then completely lose it over a woman.

What if one of his homies was on probation? Had an active warrant. Had an illegal gun or some drugs on them?

Y'all say he bout that life.... You bout that life yet you on camera bugging beating women faces in?? Making death threats. All out in public.....

Nigga done. I wouldn't even wanna be around homie if I was his boy. My only advice would be

"Nigga you need to get your shit together, cuz this ain't the type of shit nobody gonna have your back on"

yeah he's gonna have to go on a talk show tour dressed like Elzo, talking about how he's in counseling and he's trying to be "a better man"

Back