Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

two things........

can a man respond to something a woman has done in this manner and be ok in you guys eyes? or should he just walk away?
how do we know he wasnt walking away and was pursued thus making him defend himself.

two.
why are niggas so hard on dudes that hit women but not this hard on dudes who sex teens? niggas still listen to rkelly but now want to stop listening to fab?

where is the consistency?

is a sick nigga not still a sick nigga no matter what the offense was?

and before anyone says....i am defending him....i am critically thinking. everything you see aint what it is.

its always a beginning, middle and ending.
knowing all will help with an accurate assessment.

just saying

two things........

can a man respond to something a woman has done in this manner and be ok in you guys eyes? or should he just walk away?
how do we know he wasnt walking away and was pursued thus making him defend himself.

two.
why are niggas so hard on dudes that hit women but not this hard on dudes who sex teens? niggas still listen to rkelly but now want to stop listening to fab?

where is the consistency?

is a sick nigga not still a sick nigga no matter what the offense was?

and before anyone says....i am defending him....i am critically thinking. everything you see aint what it is.

its always a beginning, middle and ending.
knowing all will help with an accurate assessment.

just saying

If he hit her he wrong. Unless she was about to take his life. So yea a man should always walk away.

2. Honestly its alot of niggas that do both. Both need to be eradicated. Its no consistency at all really.

i guess my point was that people will make excuses when its beneficial and convenient.

and while there is not consistency....that is the problem.

why need to understand where these problems come from and not let anyone go without consequence..

I am glad @Sion brought up solange. this is the perfect example.

when this incident happened.....where the women saying it was wrong for her to hit him?

it was more women saying he must have done something to provoke her. google it and read the comments if you think i am lying. but on the flip side he didnt retaliate. and that goes under the rug. where was the praise for his restraint? but when a dude goes off.....the question cant be asked what did she do? simply because hes man?
no responsibility and no accountability when you can blame someone else.

this is never about right or wrong....its about how it benefits the narrative..

and while i say guilty is guilty and should be punished......and i think everyone should keep their hands to themselves.....that includes women aswell.

it cant be...hes a man he can take it and the women is weaker...because it didnt matter when a chick hauls off and hits a dude....it only matters when he responds.

and we as black men should always wait for the evidence.

i refuse to to accuse another black man of something without knowing everything.
otherwise we re just like those white cops that shot to kill a black man just because they thought he was guilty.

it was more women saying he must have done something to provoke her. google it and read the comments if you think i am lying. but on the flip side he didnt retaliate. and that goes under the rug. where was the praise for his restraint? but when a dude goes off.....the question cant be asked what did she do? simply because hes man?
no responsibility and no accountability when you can blame someone else.
I seen that. But we know how double standards are. It’s just something we gotta deal with. It honestly looks pretty bad when you (not saying you in particular) gotta come up with these scenarios that you think caused Fabolous to do this, it’s tone deaf. If she was cheating, fine leave her, if she said some foul shit, leave her.

I seen that. But we know how double standards are. It’s just something we gotta deal with. It honestly looks pretty bad when you (not saying you in particular) gotta come up with these scenarios that you think caused Fabolous to do this, it’s tone deaf. If she was cheating, fine leave her, if she said some foul shit, leave her.
i totally agree.....
but my dad used to say.....never leave your safety in anothers persons hands.
so never assume the person will make the right decision.

and like you said double standards......right now its fab was wrong....it dont matter what she did. ok cool.
but if a nigga walks away and leaves her with the kids.....he cant be an aint shit nigga. oh wait....as long as he sends the check right?
man this whole story gets old and happens so often.

i totally agree.....
but my dad used to say.....never leave your safety in anothers persons hands.
so never assume the person will make the right decision.

and like you said double standards......right now its fab was wrong....it dont matter what she did. ok cool.
but if a nigga walks away and leaves her with the kids.....he cant be an aint shit nigga. oh wait....as long as he sends the check right?
man this whole story gets old and happens so often.
Who says anything about leaving the kids? Walk away from the relationship.

Damn, this aint lookin good for the homie fab. Who had a worse month of march, fab or juelz?

i have always been curious how people who say they will do this or that...how they would respond when their kid is placed in that same situation....then they assume the rules should be different.

That nigga made no attempt whatsoever to go toward her father but he went after her twice. Fab is a pussy
maybe its because she was the source of his anger.

i get what you are saying...i do.

but lets not make this into something that its not.

the fact he was still going after her while her father was there makes your statement void.

Whatever it is we’ll find out soon enough and I hope it was worth messing up his reputation and doing possible jail time.

If Fab was a regular woman beater Im sure there would be more reports of him hitting women etc If he caught her in bed with another dude or whatever he would of prolly flipped and done a 'passion of crime' then and there, so this is mad random to me...

Back