Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

He rich tho. Even non rich men beat they girl for years with no reports filed because the victim is scared. Money equals more power more ability to cover up
Maybe, but in this social media world I think most chicks would hit Twitter and IG to let people know...

Maybe, but in this social media world I think most chicks would hit Twitter and IG to let people know...

Nah its not something to be proud of also people get on this victim blaming shit asking what the victim did to cause the shit. Nobody going through that wants all that scrutiny

Fab deserve whatever is coming, don't wish death on no one though.

Btw I had this conversation with my brother,

As a man, if your wife, mom, sister or girlfriend was getting jumped by 5 women, what will and should you do? I honestly struggeld with an answer. That shit would be hard af to comprehend though.

@racejones how should men handle shit like that?

Lol thats not hard to decide. They getting knocked out and beat the fuck up by me. Yall gotta be realistic self defense of yourself or family should be easy situations to understand. Beating your girl cuz she spazzed with words is weak.

Plus who let female family members get jumped when males ate around.

Fab deserve whatever is coming, don't wish death on no one though.

Btw I had this conversation with my brother,

As a man, if your wife, mom, sister or girlfriend was getting jumped by 5 women, what will and should you do? I honestly struggeld with an answer. That shit would be hard af to comprehend though.

@racejones how should men handle shit like that?

You should get them off of her by restraining them. if possible. Ive seen men hit women in the face over their girl, I mean a straight two piece which in my opinion is totally uncalled for. All you got to do is work to protect her, even if its laying directly on top of her.

But if that doesnt work.....

suplex them bitches

:hahaha:
Elzo with the I’m sorry attire

Y'all saying Elzo is the non-threatening negro top model LMAO

Y'all better chil before he put hands on on one of yall...

2hfujk3.jpg

#IC ABWNeverForgets

But the thing is she s more than likely not leaving him so they gotta figure out what was behind that shit so it never happens again

Man listen. Them physically abusive niggas don't usually stop beating their victims once it has become a norm in the relationship. I believe she has a older daughter, amongst other things, it would be wise for her to consider the message she would be sending to her daughter or male children by staying with Fab. Her safety is the main priority here. Seeing that shit become normal in the household affects children and helps continue the cycle of abuse. Her daughter might end up being OK w being beat, if her man can provide like fab does for her mother. This is deeper than some rapper beating his girl.

Man listen. Them physically abusive niggas don't usually stop beating their victims once it has become a norm in the relationship. I believe she has a older daughter, amongst other things, it would be wise for her to consider the message she would be sending to her daughter or male children by staying with Fab. Her safety is the main priority here. Seeing that shit become normal in the household affects children and helps continue the cycle of abuse. Her daughter might end up being OK w being beat, if her man can provide like fab does for her mother. This is deeper than some rapper beating his girl.
It’s psychological as well. They’ve been together/known each other close to 20 years now, he’s been in her head. If I’m her dad I would put my foot down and force her ass outta there.

Nah its not something to be proud of also people get on this victim blaming shit asking what the victim did to cause the shit. Nobody going through that wants all that scrutiny

Its not something to be proud of, buts not something to hide and cover up or be ashamed of either... I bet alot of wives etc dont speak out and end up getting killed due to domestic violence... So with all the platforms these days, I would of thought more women are inclined to speak up as they can do it without having to go to the police station in person etc

When did everybody turn on Fab?

He’s been accused of something, this me too shit got the public straight crucifying fools w/o a shred of proof

If he did it, cool , if the info comes out, decide how that makes you feel

But it’s grown ass men running on the internet calling Fab pussy and all type of shit and you wasn’t there. I was taught to stay in my lane when it come to family matters

They got kids, that’s not my business. I don’t know what happened and I don’t want to. Fab ain’t my homeboy, I don’t care about this. Why do you care about a musician’s personal life so much it evokes emotion from you

He a celebrity people will talk about it. We not gonna arrest him. Why do you care that other people care?

I don’t

I’m curious. I think it’s a flaw that can cause you your life but idc.

My thing is really, there’s nothing to talk about. All that exists right now is allegations yet I watched the whole internet come down on him yesterday.

I’m more afraid of that than anything Fab did. You will be convicted in court of public opinion w/o any context, any chance to defend yourself? That scares the fuck out of me

Public opinion is fickle. Its plenty niggas defending dude

If it turns out to be true then Rap fans are the dumbest hands down.

At the same time tho, before we jump to conclusions let's wait to hear what both parties have to say. What if Fab didn't hit Emily ? What if Emily comes out and say he didn't hit her and it's something else ? I'm not cosigning Fab, I'm just saying let's wait for all the details to come out.

Do we do the same with cops and when they shoot? Look if new info comes out and its not what we think then opinions will change. But im not feeling this whole idea that she provoked it.

Back