Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

Her and her kids safety will still be in danger if she stay

Duh. But we dint know what can trigger Fab. Say she try and leave and he shoot her. Say she stays and he shoot her. Thats why the women are spazzing on you. Abused victims are most times in no win situations. Thats why battered women shelter phone numbers arent public.

Immediate solution is to get away. But how do we get niggas not to hit women if thats whats they been doing? Thats the question that needs to be answered.

A lot of women feel like restraining orders don’t work too. When I was living in Memphis, so many women have gotten killed in these types of relationships even after leaving, WITH RESTRAINING ORDERS. One woman husband came to her job and shot her (Kroger’s), I believe last year a woman and her sister got murdered by her ex, a dude I worked with shot up his daughter’s mother and everyone thought they were just this happy couple. Women “get away” and they still never really get away.

A lot of women feel like restraining orders don’t work too. When I was living in Memphis, so many women have gotten killed in these types of relationships even after leaving, WITH RESTRAINING ORDERS. One woman husband came to her job and shot her (Kroger’s), I believe last year a woman and her sister got murdered by her ex, a dude I worked with shot up his daughter’s mother and everyone thought they were just this happy couple. Women “get away” and they still never really get away.
Wtf

These things happen and then they use the children as a way to stay tied to the women. What happens? Judge gives the mother a restraining order for herself but not for the children, which is disturbing af.

These things happen and then they use the children as a way to stay tied to the women. What happens? Judge gives the mother a restraining order for herself but not for the children, which is disturbing af.
It’s hard as fuck to eradicate parental rights

When the father is a threat to the mother and doesn’t care if the children are near, he is a problem. How can the mother ever truly be safe? That’s how these women think when they are choosing to leave or not.
I meant in the eyes of the law

Back