Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

What he did isn’t a mistake, I’m sure it has been done before and it only gets worse. I know first hand how hard it is to leave these types of relationships and it’s deeper than what the public can see. I just really hope she follows through with the charges.

What he did isn’t a mistake, I’m sure it has been done before and it only gets worse. I know first hand how hard it is to leave these types of relationships and it’s deeper than what the public can see. I just really hope she follows through with the charges.

Finally so what do u think she should do ?

I made the mistake comment in regards to something else.

This situation wasn’t a mistake. He was foul all the way around. Then to be like “oh she just gonna go back” that don’t make the shit right. That’s a personal problem with her going back. Women and men need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. Point blank period. You feeling mad, go take a walk or some shit. Running up and hitting mfs, nah. Once you hit a mf, you deserve whatever comes next. That’s why I keep my hands to myself. Had she unloaded on his ass, then what?

I gotta friend who know fab brother. Fab brother was there when it happened.

Fab hit her. They were arguing. Fab was tryna walk away but she kept following him provoking him and she pushed her hand on his forehed and that's when he got her.

She ain't gonna press charges cuz fab got all the money. Every little bit of dough she got is cuz of fab and she don't wanna lose that income.

Also fab is really connected in the streets and people may not recognize how connected he is cuz real cool and mellow

That nigga wack as shit

We could sit all day and say what we feel she needs to do but again, relationships like this are much deeper than people understand. It’s almost always followed with mental, emotional and financial abuse.
How is this fixed? I don’t think they are married so that gives him more financial freedom

Not condoning what he did but obviously she gotta smarten up and leave if this keeps happening. If she's seen out and about after everyone has seen this then it's whatever and she likes what she gets

The mind of abused victims is not the same as non abused victims. Nobody likes getting beat the fuck up unless they on some bdsm shit and this is not that. Thats like saying slaves liked slavery if they didnt run.

How is this fixed? I don’t think they are married so that gives him more financial freedom

Them being married doesn’t stop financial abuse from being a problem. It happens in more abusive relationships than people know. You said the words though, it gives HIM more financial freedom.

Them being married doesn’t stop financial abuse from being a problem. It happens in more abusive relationships than people know. You said the words though, it gives HIM more financial freedom.
Well w 2 kids she ll definitely get full custody and adequate support....what she do for a living?

Back