Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fabolous Reportedly Arrested For Domestic Violence

This is an example of Fabolous being trash. His actions does not represent every black man.

As a stand alone post I agree with what you said. In regards to this being a reply to my post I can't agree because your post has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

First point nothing in my post was about Fabolous. Its strictly about Emily father and brother. So when I said "black men" I was ONLY speaking on her father and brother. You need to check your though process and assumptions on why you would even think it was in reference to all black men when in the context of thread its plain as day to see I was speaking directly on the parties involved and no one else.

I believe it was a prime example of them not protecting her because however the father and brother found out about her getting beat up. They went to house took this nigga guns and neither one lays even finger on the man who just beat and knocked their daughter and sister teeth out. That shit doesn't makes sense to ME.

As a stand alone post I agree with what you said. In regards to this being a reply to my post I can't agree because your post has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

First point nothing in my post was about Fabolous. Its strictly about Emily father and brother. So when I said "black men" I was ONLY speaking on her father and brother. You need to check your though process and assumptions on why you would even think it was in reference to all black men when in the context of thread its plain as day to see I was speaking directly on the parties involved and no one else.

I believe it was a prime example of them not protecting her because however the father and brother found out about her getting beat up. They went to house took this nigga guns and neither one lays even finger on the man who just beat and knocked their daughter and sister teeth out. That shit doesn't makes sense to ME.
Well then say Emily’s father and brother should protect Emily.

hol up....

so the brother and dad came in to take his guns?

how they know where they were? and why they take them? and guns mean multiple. where was he while they was doing this?

what did they do to secure her safety first?

@HellCzar you asked what if that was my daughter? i would tell her to get away from the nigga first...

if i got a call that a nigga hit her.....baby get out the house...im on my way.

its still some questions i have about all this.

but i guess it dont matter....he had a butterknife and was outta control.
man hating women , feminists, gangmemebers and cops are all against black men.

If you read what I wrote you would see I said exactly that.

Don't let your assumptions run wild and you would've seen I said that.
This is what you said

I don't what race Fab woman is but if she black and the father is black. This shit right here is a prime example of black men not protecting a black woman.

Where at what point did I “let assumptions run wild”?

This is what you said

I don't what race Fab woman is but if she black and the father is black. This shit right here is a prime example of black men not protecting a black woman.

Where at what point did I “let assumptions run wild”?

It says right there if she black and her father is black. That right there lets you know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about.

It says right there if she black and her father is black. That right there lets you know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about.
Them not protecting Emily is not an example of “black men not protecting black women” thsts an example of Fab being trash and her folks not doing enough.

Them not protecting Emily is not an example of “black men not protecting black women” thsts an example of Fab being trash and her folks not doing enough.
but fab is half dominican and she looks latina...

sooooo

what are we really talking here?

i think ill leave this thread alone now...

this is why shit never gets solved.
the fact a man is standing there and not telling his daughter to get away while this man has a knife...says alot
as a man ......baby i got this...go in the house. i dont want him hurting you, or hurting you anymore.

the moment he moves towards her.......baby ...go in the house,.....get away from him...i got this.

yet ....this is what we see and the video means nothing.....

accountability only goes one way in all situations, only towards the blackman.

yet rkelly schooling chicks on how to screw him and parents giving their children to him..
police killing any black man they see

but we going this hard on a nigga we dont know or know about how their house is run...

....yep i understand.

makes plenty of sense

Going hard on an internet forum on Fab does not mean people dont think R Kelly is a perv its a whole thread saying what he did is disgusting I mean do you want to know R. Kelly side of the story as well? Black people can think about more than one thing and discuss more than one issue.

The thig is there is undeniable proof that R Kelly is a piece of shit. We know he married a 15 year old, we know he pissing on lil girls.

With Fab this the first I'm hearing about him being abusive, so yea I think I need to know a lil bit more other than seeing a argument that most couples have.

Last edited:

Like I said I was/am speaking on those particular black men and you chose to make it about all black men not me.

Going hard on an internet forum on Fab does not mean people dont think R Kelly is a perv its a whole thread saying what he did is disgusting I mean do you want to know R. Kelly side of the story as well? Black people can think about more than one thing and discuss more than one issue.
what i am saying is......an under aged girl ...doesnt need to explain herside. he dont need to explain his. that fact he wanted to smash is enough for me to not listen to his music or support him. while he was found not guilty.....i know what i saw and he married a young girl with her parents permission....that shit is sick.

this fab shit.....is way past angry with dude. there are possible variables here. not saying hitting a woman is right....but other shit can come into play with two adults. truth be told....in the latino community....they stay beating their womens asses. seen it myself plenty of times in the DR. matter of fact is very popular in most cultures....but guess who gets all the heat.

but none of that is neither here nor their.

we can discuss more than one issue...but right is right and wrong is wrong.
they both need the same energy

Like I said I was/am speaking on those particular black men and you chose to make it about all black men not me.
You said “this is an example of black men not protecting black women”. You said that not me. That is literally the only issue I took with your post.

You said “this is an example of black men not protecting black women”. You said that not me. That is literally the only issue I took with your post.

Even though by mistake I left the brother out of my first post. By mentioning the father and it being known the brother was there with the father I'm speaking about those 2 particular men and the protection they didn't provide IMO. So my statement is about them and only them. You making about all black men when I didn't.

So you can take issue with what you please but you don't have issue because my statement was never about all.

Even though by mistake I left the brother out of my first post. By mentioning the father and it being known the brother was there with the father I'm speaking about those 2 particular men and the protection they didn't provide IMO. So my statement is about them and only them. You making about all black men when I didn't.

So you can take issue with what you please but you don't have issue because my statement was never about all.
Bruh you said “this is an example of black men not protecting black women” those were your words.

But wanna hear the flip...

All Fab gotta say is the father and brother were touching the kids and Emily knew then suddenly every one will say Fab was justified

Back