Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

Nobody trying to change y'all minds on anything. We just giving our opinions on the movies just like y'all are.

Whenever a group of people have developed a fandom of something any critique that's not 100% admiration is going to meet with extreme resistance,....

You mean like people forcing their opinion on people who realize the movies are trash? You had people bringing up positive reviews as if no one can dislike the movies or point out there flaws. These movies are flawed, that is a fact, but as I said before you and anyone else can still enjoy them. That was never the argument. I enjoyed the final season of GoT, but it was garbage.

My guy, you just said your purpose was to get folks to stop supporting. That would equal forcing your POV on others. Where have you seen any of us who like the movie, trying to force others to enjoy them? And weren't those positive reviews posted in rebuttal of previous negativity?

Whenever a group of people have developed a fandom of something any critique that's not 100% admiration is going to meet with extreme resistance,....

Or anytime people frequent threads on movies they claim to hate, people will wonder why the spend so much time in said threads. Some find that behavior odd.

Revenge of the Sith was classic, I don’t care what anyone says. I can watch that shit over and over again. I like the Jedi/Sith lore so although Rogue One was a great movie and I’m digging The Mandalorian show, I prefer fights with force powers and light sabers.

Revenge of the Sith was heavy on all that shit and it was an overall good movie. The OG’s and the newest trilogy don’t use the force and light sabers as well as the prequels.

And is General Grievous an underrated character in Star Wars? Seems to me that he is. He was crazy dope to me though and a great villain who had a great final battle with Kenobi. If he is underrated, I think it’s probably because he’s part droid.

Revenge of the Sith was classic, I don’t care what anyone says. I can watch that shit over and over again. I like the Jedi/Sith lore so although Rogue One was a great movie and I’m digging The Mandalorian show, I prefer fights with force powers and light sabers.

Revenge of the Sith was heavy on all that shit and it was an overall good movie. The OG’s and the newest trilogy don’t use the force and light sabers as well as the prequels.

I cant get myself to put any of the prequels over the latest trilogy. The acting and the dialogue was just that bad.

I just felt this movie had a lot of plot holes. Bad writing in my opinion. Rehashed alot of ideas they already did. This had potential but it was a let down for me. It did have its moments. They should of left Palpatine dead. They didn't have a good enough reason on how he was able to come back. He got thrown in the death star reactor and the death star blew up.

Or anytime people frequent threads on movies they claim to hate, people will wonder why the spend so much time in said threads. Some find that behavior odd.
Thing is, finding fault isn't the same thing as hate.

And more so many people come online to voice there displeasure with shit...

Niggaz just not mature enough to handle difference of opinions

Thing is, finding fault isn't the same thing as hate.

And more so many people come online to voice there displeasure with shit...

Niggaz just not mature enough to handle difference of opinions

What if they've stated that they hate what Star Wars has become? What then? How are you going to try to spin that?

But we all know who you're really talking about. Let it go, man.

This exactly what I'm talking about tho.

Who said they hate anything?

All niggaz doing is offering an alternate opinion, and somehow that's confused as hate.

Ain't shit to let go. I'm just pointing out what makes these discussions annoying. Everything ain't hate

This exactly what I'm talking about tho.

Who said they hate anything?

All niggaz doing is offering an alternate opinion, and somehow that's confused as hate.

Ain't shit to let go. I'm just pointing out what makes these discussions annoying. Everything ain't hate

The two people I addressed have stated that they hate what Star Wars has become since 2015 or something like that. This is what happens when you jump in a discussion with your own agenda and don't know the background.

So since they've stated that they hate what Star Wars is now, how are you going to spin it to fit your agenda?

And you know damn well what you need to let go and who you've really been talking about this whole time. You're about as slick as sandpaper, man.

Last edited:
To me, this isn't that much different than when hip-hop heads used to shit on It Was Written and whine about the Trackmaster beats and how they missed Nasty Nas. Nowdays it seems like half of Nas fans argue It Was Written was better than illmatic. Expectations play a large role in how you perceive art. I expected films with practical effects, better actors than HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN, and better dialogue than George Lucas. I got what I wanted and greatly enjoyed all the films, even Solo. I don't know what some of you other niggas wanted. Lots of fans clearly just wanted their favorite old EU books adapted for the screen. Its pathetic how hard some Star Wars fans are clinging to that old EU. There were plenty of great things in Legends and Disney has already canonized a lot of it like Thrawn, but there was a lot of half-assed garbage in there too. Like there are people that hate Rogue One just because they think its "disrespectful" to the plot of 1995 computer game where you stole the Death Star plans........come the fuck on. Let that shit go.

oh and that part about how EA finally made a single player Jedi video game? Guess what Lucasarts wasn't making them shits anymore either lol. We know now that KOTOR 3 was cancelled with no explanation.

Yeah, they actually listened to the people and unlocked everybody, y'know. Its a very good game after the patches. And the single player campaign was always pretty great. People have pointed out that Palpatine coming back in RoS actually makes Operation Cinder make sense as a military operation.

But that was everyone really coming together as one voice, 100% and saying "NO, WE'RE NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS". You're not getting that kind of 100% support against the Disney movies because LOTS OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THOSE MOVIES, OKAY?

People try to claim they just want quality Star Wars content but then they shit on it when they get it. They waited in the weeds for their chance to say The Mandalorian is trash..........

Last edited:
Although I agree with alot of the above...i think a bigger question that needs asked with these sequels is "why were these movies even made?"

I mean we obviously know on some level why they were made:
-to make tons of money
-have the older actors reprise their iconic characters while they could still pull them off (rip carrie fisher)

In that aspect they suceeded. But as far as really having a story to be told that made sense...this wasnt it and quite honestly i dont know if there is one.

Its like doing a sequel to the godfather. The original characters are so iconic and the original story was so final that any sequel was going to have a hard time living up to expectations.

Almost the exact opposite problem of the prequels where we knew the story but the characters needed to come alive.

Although I agree with alot of the above...i think a bigger question that needs asked with these sequels is "why were these movies even made?"

I mean we obviously know on some level why they were made:
-to make tons of money
-have the older actors reprise their iconic characters while they could still pull them off (rip carrie fisher)

In that aspect they suceeded. But as far as really having a story to be told that made sense...this wasnt it and quite honestly i dont know if there is one.

Its like doing a sequel to the godfather. The original characters are so iconic and the original story was so final that any sequel was going to have a hard time living up to expectations.

Almost the exact opposite problem of the prequels where we knew the story but the characters needed to come alive.
That's the only reason.

Back