Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
Question

If you had to show someone one Star Wars movie to potentially make them a fan which movie would you pick?

A mid 20s woman

I want this thread to double as a thread for everything Star Wars so we can discuss the lore, everything that’s not Canon anymore, the books, movies, shows, whatever because there’s probably gonna be a lot of people being introduced to Star Wars now with Disney plus throwing it in their faces so they might wanna choose now to try and get into it

Last edited:
Question

If you had to show someone one Star Wars movie to potentially make them a fan which movie would you pick?

A mid 20s woman
Start from the first one, A New Hope. She don't like that then she won't like any of them. If you go with the prequels then Revenge Of The Sith

Start from the first one, A New Hope. She don't like that then she won't like any of them. If you go with the prequels then Revenge Of The Sith

She did see TLJ In movies and said it was cool but at the same time ehh

I was planning on ROTS and just refresh her in the first two going in

I feel like A new hope might not connect

I even thought about rogue one

Fuck around and watch Solo lol

Like germs said, it's covers the plot holes. It's a direct set up to the OG movies. It's a good movie, not just Syfi. Its new so the effects are top notch. Draw her into the story and then hit her over the head with nerd shit and bad CG.

Like germs said, it's covers the plot holes. It's a direct set up to the OG movies. It's a good movie, not just Syfi. Its new so the effects are top notch. Draw her into the story and then hit her over the head with nerd shit and bad CG.

Yeah but why would I need plot holes covered when she hasn’t seen any previous movie? But I agree on the rest I’m on the fence because the bulk of Star Wars lore is Jedi and the sith and the prequels is palpatine’s rise to power

If I only get one shot shouldn’t I show that aspect and not an isolated plan surrounding the Death Star?

She did see TLJ In movies and said it was cool but at the same time ehh

I was planning on ROTS and just refresh her in the first two going in

I feel like A new hope might not connect

I even thought about rogue one

Fuck around and watch Solo lol
Can't have her seeing those trash ass sequels as a first experience. Really anything except Phantom Menace would be cool

Yeah but why would I need plot holes covered when she hasn’t seen any previous movie? But I agree on the rest I’m on the fence because the bulk of Star Wars lore is Jedi and the sith and the prequels is palpatine’s rise to power

If I only get one shot shouldn’t I show that aspect and not an isolated plan surrounding the Death Star?
You cover them before she sees them, they won't be plot holes if it's already explained.
They touch on the force a bit, which makes it a good 101.

also interested in this

i keep saying i want to start them but i have no idea where to begin

why you say that as opposed to what everyone is recommending to you for your lady?
Because I feel like you are more willing to sit through a movie and then watch another if one didn’t really connect with you

As Mars said she doesn’t really fuck with sci fi like that

She’s watching one only because she’s been doing me a favor and I been begging her for maybe 10 years now to watch Star wars

Ima go with ROTS I’ll just recap ep 1 and 2 before she watches it

Then if I get a 2nd watching down the line it’ll be Rogue one

Back