COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

You seem to like events in order so I would recommend the prequels first even though the first two are bad
typically i do, but then im not gonna lie, this is where i will get persnickety and me having to jump back and forth between updated cgi and old cgi might annoy me

BUT if the lore is as rich as everyone claims it is, im willing to look past it

typically i do, but then im not gonna lie, this is where i will get persnickety and me having to jump back and forth between updated cgi and old cgi might annoy me

Again just in the order it came out

Also I think the prequels get a bad rap but with 7,8 and 9 about to come out. People kinda fell back on hating the prequels

Take from that what you will

The original trilogy movies may lack in CGI but they have the much better story in each movie. As far as the sequels if you can get pass Phantom Menace then you'll be ok

Reactions: Achewon87

If you enjoyed Spielberg's stuff from around that time, Close Encounters, ET, Raiders, then you'll probably like SW.

aight, might try to start these soon

Rogue One would have been my choice it's kinda of a stand alone film...

Phantom Menace is pretty trash. The rest of the prequels are ok...

Introduce her to They Came Before Columbus or some documentaries fam
Image result for damon wayans jail gif

Rogue One would have been my choice it's kinda of a stand alone film...

Phantom Menace is pretty trash. The rest of the prequels are ok...
Yeah put her on to rougue one , then solo, next up show her episode three then empire strikes back because those films have a romantic sub plot goid a tion drama , script and direction

I'd go with family got and robot chicken Star wars specials

Get her laughing and explain the jokes and see how interested she is in seeing the rest...

• Cap
Reactions: Chi-Town B
Again just in the order it came out

Also I think the prequels get a bad rap but with 7,8 and 9 about to come out. People kinda fell back on hating the prequels

Take from that what you will

Damn wait til episode 9 comes out before you shit on it we got 3 months left.. personally I don't think Disney is going to be so stupid as to drop the ball with the next movie especially after the public outcry and the way they were screaming for Kathleen Kennedy and rjan Johnson's heads. They have to end this trilogy with a bang there can be no other way.

Damn wait til episode 9 comes out before you shit on it we got 3 months left.. personally I don't think Disney is going to be so stupid as to drop the ball with the next movie especially after the public outcry and the way they were screaming for Kathleen Kennedy and rjan Johnson's heads. They have to end this trilogy with a bang there can be no other way.

Oh nah I’m down and I’m not saying it’s gonna be trash but the general public I’m sure is on egg shells a bit

@Beta why don't you turn this into the official Star Wars universe thread? Make it a place where the less knowledgeable can come to ask questions of those who are well versed. Post links to videos and sites and breakdown the lore. That kind of thing.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
@Beta why don't you turn this into the official Star Wars universe thread? Make it a place where the less knowledgeable can come to ask questions of those who are well versed. Post links to videos and sites and breakdown the lore. That kind of thing.
That’s a good idea man I forgot this thread existed because this is a AP special

Good Idea though

Reactions: Mister
That’s a good idea man I forgot this thread existed because this is a AP special

Good Idea though
I edited the OP

btw are you one of those people that’s not well versed

Is there a place where I can find the definitive list of what is canon and what is now legend?

I edited the OP

btw are you one of those people that’s not well versed

I think you meant to quote me. I thought I knew a lot more than I actually do. I was just made aware of all the changes to the canon last year.

Reactions: Sony Montana