Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

Is there a place where I can find the definitive list of what is canon and what is now legend?
This kinda sums it up

As of April 25, 2014, the only previously published materials that are considered canon are the six Star Wars films, the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film, and Part I of the short story Blade Squadron. Meanwhile, the Expanded Universe is no longer considered canon[1] and was re-termed as the "Legends" brand. Most Star Wars material released after April 25, 2014—with some exceptions—is composed in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, making it part of the "new canon."

e5b5786a496ba31da5ceadc8450a4f88b185a110.gifv

b98ad0cb367347f20299bed58ada8c02f0f86566.gifv

0c348b13987ec58e70983ce24eac10320d2089ad.gifv

8d544235d4c78e27c8c968010d47ac7c78bfec6b.gifv

a9f9fcf4f38382d614aabf096e2d438d36b9d5ba.gifv

I'm disappointed that I'll never get to see Anakin Solo and the Solo twins on the big screen.

still watching clone wars cartoon... bout to get back on force awakens on netflix today.. i forgot i was watching it...

i've seen 1,2,3,4,5,6, watching 7 now....also watching clone wars in order....i've seen a bunch of episodes, just never in the correct order i'm towards the end of the first season

Serious question: If you two hate where Star Wars has gone since 2015, why are you so active in the Star Wars threads?
Because I want them to fix it. Peoppe have to stop sypporting these new movies for that to happen. EA finally made a respectable single player SW game after their crappy GaaS failed.

Because I want them to fix it. Peoppe have to stop sypporting these new movies for that to happen. EA finally made a respectable single player SW game after their crappy GaaS failed.

How does bringing your negativity into every Star Wars thread help to achieve your desire? You think Disney execs frequent ABW?

Or do you actually believe you're going to convince people who enjoy the new films that they are wrong to like them and that they'll suddenly stop supporting them?

How does bringing your negativity into every Star Wars thread help to achieve your desire? You think Disney execs frequent ABW?

Or do you actually believe you're going to convince people who enjoy the new films that they are wrong to like them and that they'll suddenly stop supporting them?
Aye bruh everyone should feel the disappointment. I will be damned if I suffer alone. I just want better and everyone else to demand better. People are walking out of the theater and the reviews are bad and some of those people liked TLJ too. So many are coming around. Don't reject it bruh you and @Beta Come join the light side. Together we can save this franchise.

Aye bruh everyone should feel the disappointment. I will be damned if I suffer alone. I just want better and everyone else to demand better. People are walking out of the theater and the reviews are bad and some of those people liked TLJ too. So many are coming around. Don't reject it bruh you and @Beta Come join the light side. Together we can save this franchise.

Just seems super corny to me to try to force your POV of the franchise on those who are still enjoying the films. Until I start believing they're trash, I'll continue to support them.

Just seems super corny to me to try to force your POV of the franchise on those who are still enjoying the films. Until I start believing they're trash, I'll continue to support them.
You mean like people forcing their opinion on people who realize the movies are trash? You had people bringing up positive reviews as if no one can dislike the movies or point out there flaws. These movies are flawed, that is a fact, but as I said before you and anyone else can still enjoy them. That was never the argument. I enjoyed the final season of GoT, but it was garbage.

Back