Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

ight, but is this any different than ex-gang bangers trying to steer youth int he right direction?

all eve is trying to do is prevent someone from making similar mistakes that she herself might still regret....

if nikki don't give a fuck... then fine...whatever....but god forbid people who been there give someone advice...

yall some know-it-all's..

smh

So a chick who's been in movies, had a clothing line (admittedly a failure), and is a multiplatinum selling artist is being shamed for how she got there? If mfs wanna shame her for using her sex appeal to get there then so fucking be it. I'm sure she's wiping alla them tears with alla that bread.

man cut the shit LMAO

eve had small tits with her most attractive physical feature was her cat paw tats around her tits

Eve had talent as a rapper and could actually spit...thats how she got the accolades and opportunities she's received.

Man Eve went and got a white husband, got on a white talk show and wanna act like chicks using sex appeal is a bad thing

Ole "i would never" ass

tenor.gif

Why is not using a trait you have to be successful considered "growth", it's really handicapping yourself when you give it some thought and get off the high horse yall are on.
Lol oh ok

She showed her ass in 2007, she showed her ass in 2017

It’s a new ass, so I guess that’s ‘growth’

Man Eve went and got a white husband, got on a white talk show and wanna act like chicks using sex appeal is a bad thing

Ole "i would never" ass

tenor.gif

why are you mincing her words?

thats not what she said

she said she feels Nicki is at a place where she doesnt have to do that anymore

c'mon

man cut the shit LMAO

eve had small tits with her most attractive physical feature was her cat paw tats around her tits

Eve had talent as a rapper and could actually spit...thats how she got the accolades and opportunities she's received.
Lol, where did I say she wasn't any of these things?

why are you mincing her words?

thats not what she said

she said she feels Nicki is at a place where she doesnt have to do that anymore

c'mon

So because Nicki's on top she shouldn't use her sex appeal?

And IF that was REALLY her stance, she would be saying that it's NEVER ok to use your sex appeal whether you're on top or not, but she didn't say that. She's saying it's ok on the come up but not ok when you've made it. Foh

AIght we're going to have to take a break, my baby's on Everyday Struggle. It just got real.

And IF that was REALLY her stance, she would be saying that it's NEVER ok to use your sex appeal whether you're on top or not, but she didn't say that. She's saying it's ok on the come up but not ok when you've made it. Foh
NO NO NO

she's saying at some point, you dont have to do that anymore

you have a knack for making me wanna Arthur fist you

Flamed em

So far we have don’t have an opinion because:

You used to be a stripper
We don’t expect much from Nicki
You giving ya opinion to a white audience
You’re not irrelevant
Other females are doing it also
You don’t have the same sex appeal

Great work here fellas.....I’m about to go find the females, this shit is getting ridiculous

AIght we're going to have to take a break, my baby's on Everyday Struggle. It just got real.
so u can talk about eve all morning, but we gotta chill cuz your baby on the internet???

man listen....

Even she started showing her sex appeal even though she was established
aye brother you ever make a mistake in your youth that you would advise others from making..

or u just be like fuck it and let everybody burn?

don't answer.... i already know you don't wanna help anybody but urself...

and that goes for josh and goldie too..

i think it's real fucked up that yall mad at eve for being a nice person....

the world needs more eves.....

Nah you from the chi I don't believe this, if I said some truly dumb shit you would've pointed it out, and dismantled it.
You have but I don’t have the time or patience to quote all the post you made in this thread

Actually I have the time.....probably have the patience also.....but I won’t

Obtuse niggas will be obtuse

Back