Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

Yall haven't had one good rebuttal yet lol

AP talkin bout cuz it's a professional shoot it's wrong but if it wasn't professional it's cool.

U saying cuz she's on a talk show it's ok to shit on mfs lol

Great logic guys lol

brah...pregnant women have been taking that picture for decades...its a form of art

STOP

Reactions: Az
Which supports my point. She knew what the topic was, she didn't have to throw stones at shorty. Meaning she planned on saying what she was going to say.

Maybe she saw the error of her ways and wants to bring the topic up for discussion because she understand th3 platform and social responsibility?

I look at it like when an OG checks a youngster to keep them from making the same mistakes they did because they see potential in them. Are they not in a position to say anything either?

Pull ya skirt down b, you straying further and further from just saying you hate Eve

She on a talk show to give her opinion. She did. If she gonna say no comment, what’s the point on being there?

I see you don’t agree with her comment and that’s cool however her comment is still valid

and when he feels he was justified in his point he tells people to kiss his ass for having an opinion

Maybe she saw the error of her ways and wants to bring the topic up for discussion because she understand th3 platform and social responsibility?

I look at it like when an OG checks a youngster to keep them from making the same mistakes they did because they see potential in them. Are they not in a position to say anything either?

Using your sex appeal is wrong? lol ok Nobody but Eve crossed the line and started strippin and sextapes, what nicki did is nothing to be calling out.

This Goldie right now

3YRpdc.gif

and when he feels he was justified in his point he tells people to kiss his ass for having an opinion

So Joe never came back and said he was wrong? U wanna bet? Aight then nigga

Pull ya skirt down b, you straying further and further from just saying you hate Eve

She on a talk show to give her opinion. She did. If she gonna say no comment, what’s the point on being there?

I see you don’t agree with her comment and that’s cool however her comment is still valid

You've been deflecting this whole fuckin time nigga lol

She aint in the position to say shit about what nicki did. Until nicki starts doing sextapes and stripping, stfu.

So Joe never came back and said he was wrong? U wanna bet? Aight then nigga

You've been deflecting this whole fuckin time nigga lol

She aint in the position to say shit about what nicki did. Until nicki starts doing sextapes and stripping, stfu.
So....in your mind.....and I’m a try to type this with the straightest of face........

39 yo Eve.....shouldn’t comment on 35 yr old Nicki....unless 35 yo Nicki starts doing what 19/20 Eve did?

Does that apply to ANYONE that speaks on Nicki or.....just Eve?

So....in your mind.....and I’m a try to type this with the straightest of face........

39 yo Eve.....shouldn’t comment on 35 yr old Nicki....unless 35 yo Nicki starts doing what 19/20 Eve did?

Does that apply to ANYONE that speaks on Nicki or.....just Eve?
all that's being said is that at this point in her career nikki doesn't have to do that shit ANYMORE..

not one solitaire knock to her doing it in the past.... it's just being said at this point in her career she's so established it's pretty much a step backwards.....

but i mean... there's always gonna be people who disagree... so what u gonna do?

Back