Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

all that's being said is that at this point in her career nikki doesn't have to do that shit ANYMORE..

not one solitaire knock to her doing it in the past.... it's just being said at this point in her career she's so established it's pretty much a step backwards.....

but i mean... there's always gonna be people who disagree... so what u gonna do?

I already killed yall argument lol

Nobody has to do anything ever.

The fact that EVE feels it's ok to do it on the come up but not when you're on top completely contradicts the whole point lol

I've killed any type of rebuttal yall tried to make at this point, I'm done.

giphy.gif

all that's being said is that at this point in her career nikki doesn't have to do that shit ANYMORE..

not one solitaire knock to her doing it in the past.... it's just being said at this point in her career she's so established it's pretty much a step backwards.....

but i mean... there's always gonna be people who disagree... so what u gonna do?
I want Goldie to realize he wrong

He somewhere between AP 93% and Josh 68% wrongness

The fact that EVE feels it's ok to do it on the come up but not when you're on top completely contradicts the whole point lol

giphy.gif
When did Eve say it was cool to do coming up?

giphy.gif

naw man. you wrong bruh.....

ain't nobody saying what nikki did was wrong at all...

but it's not NECESSARY when you're on top like she is...

doing shit like that is for the younger upstarts....people who tryna break their way in with something that grabs people's attention...

she's pretty much saying nikki brings enough to the table where she don't need to do that shit no more...

i mean u've flipped it into like 12 different things that it wasn't....

but eves og point was that shit ain't necessary for nikki at this stage in her career. and people who also think nikki brings a lot to the table agree....

those who don't think it's a better argument to throw eves past from her early 20's into the argument... but nikki ain't in her early 20's... in fact eve ain't even talking about people in their early 20's...she talking about the chick who essentially on top of the game at 35.....

You remember when you stole that lollipop at 7? Nah b, you got no right telling people not to steal -Goldie

Eve: i did some hoe shit when i was young. i came into the game buckwild. i ended up being a role model when i didn't even want to be. it changed my perception of how i presented myself, and now in my late 30's i would caution someone who's on an even bigger platform than i ever was to be careful as well... you're a role model, and people will emulate you....

Goldie & fam : but bitch u was a stripper and busting it wide open too

Eve: i know...and when i had a shit load of eyes on me, i realized that shit wasn't a good look....and i'm jsut trying my best to spread knowledge and experience

Goldie & fam : naw bitch we ain't forget...foh... you can never talk about hoe shit cuz you was a hoe

Eve: i know what i did. i'm not proud of what i did. and i feel obligated to say something to someone who is also in a position where they're being watched harder than i ever was

Goldie & fam : fuck......outta......here.....hoe

goldie heartless bruh....

Last edited:
He ain’t heartless, he just never been attracted to Eve therefore.......

Josh....Josh never seen an Eve performance live. Cause he young and all

Yall niggas still on that "necessity" shit?

Who gives af about what's necessary

Her shaking her ass on stage aint gonna solve world hunger b, let these thots be great cot dammit

Yall niggas still on that "necessity" shit?

Who gives af about what's necessary

Her shaking her ass on stage aint gonna solve world hunger b, let these thots be great cot dammit
it was a chick show.....i honestly don't give a fuck one way or another

i'm just backing my chick

Case in point

My work's done here
and more importantly ...shut up josh...

cuz i'm sure none of us really give a fuck about this, we're just arguing on if eve has a point or not.....

yall tried to shit on her, and eve will not be shitted on in my presence

Back