Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

India Arie didn't.

Lauryn Hill didn't
Don’t.....

Let him and Josh tell it, you have to be 60 and counting and still using sex to sell.....whatever the fuck they supposed to be talented in

Last edited:
I didn't know I said every woman that ever lived did.

That fact that you can only name a handful from the thousands of women proves my point.

You called niggas flagrant for speaking out. I just mentioned two when I could have mentioned more. But the fact remains that Eve was right. It's not necessary.

But I posted the reason she posed like that anyway. It just got overlooked. I don't care what she does. I was just saying Eve wasn't lying.

You called niggas flagrant for speaking out. I just mentioned two when I could have mentioned more. But the fact remains that Eve was right. It's not necessary.

But I posted the reason she posed like that anyway. It just got overlooked. I don't care what she does. I was just saying Eve wasn't lying.

Again, yall missing the big picture which I've explained already.

You're talking about what's necessary. Nigga nothing's necessary. Eve didn't have to cuss, she didnt have to talk about drugs, killin, etc. It's hypercritical. The fact that she went on that platform to throw shorty under the bus is the issue. It was all good when she was doing it, but now she wanna be on a high horse, foh.

You're talking about what's necessary. Nigga nothing's necessary. Eve didn't have to cuss, she didnt have to talk about drugs, killin, etc. It's hypercritical. The fact that she went on that platform to throw shorty under the bus is the issue. It was all good when she was doing it, but now she wanna be on a high horse, foh.

she went on a platform to throw her under the bus?

you say this with a straight face?

she went on a platform to throw her under the bus?

you say this with a straight face?

So you really think they don't know the topics before they go out there, they just wing the whole show? U say that with a straight face?

You do realize she a co host now and that was the topic of discussion right?

You do realize she a co host now and that was the topic of discussion right?

Which supports my point. She knew what the topic was, she didn't have to throw stones at shorty. Meaning she planned on saying what she was going to say.

Which supports my point. She knew what the topic was, she didn't have to throw stones at shorty. Meaning she planned on saying what she was going to say.
So...on a talk show.....she should remain silent.....when discussing topics....

This ya grand idea?

So...on a talk show.....she should remain silent.....when discussing topics....

This ya grand idea?

So because she's on a talk show it's ok to say w.e u want? lol ok word to SAS , Oreilly , etc. Duly noted.

So because she's on a talk show it's ok to say w.e u want? lol ok word to SAS , Oreilly , etc. Duly noted.
.....don’t these ppl catch flack for their opinions also?

How far are you gonna branch off my friend before you know, you admit you wrong?

You monkey branching b, monkey branching

Yall haven't had one good rebuttal yet lol

AP talkin bout cuz it's a professional shoot it's wrong but if it wasn't professional it's cool.

U saying cuz she's on a talk show it's ok to shit on mfs lol

Great logic guys lol

when joe budden talks about rappers he don't like is he hating or speaking his mind?

Back