Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

Wrong wrong. Why is it tasteless? It was a play off of her name.

Next?
What’s that gotta do with what I said?

What that gotta do with what Eve said?

You seem to have talked about everything BUT the issue at hand

What’s that gotta do with what I said?

What that gotta do with what Eve said?

You seem to have talked about everything BUT the issue at hand

You're the only one deflecting fam.

The issue is , who the messenger is does matter. Don't cast stones when u live ina glass house.

giphy.gif

Who gives af. Is a sextape not as bad when it's professionally done? Yall niggas just saying anything at this point lmaooo
brah, wtf are you talking about right now? lol

Eve made a sextape with Stevie J right? Was that supposed to get released publicly? like was the intent to leak it to one of those early blogging sites during that time, with the intent to get money for it?? I bet if the sextape is never seen, you dont even know she did one...then what would be your outrage?

Ciara, like many pregnant women, took a naked pregnancy pic with a professional photographer taking the pics. She is celebrating motherhood. WTF i ask again, does that have to do with Nicki's pics she took?

i think the only one in here that needs to admit something is goldie admitting he just doesnt like Eve

brah, wtf are you talking about right now? lol

Eve made a sextape with Stevie J right? Was that supposed to get released publicly? like was the intent to leak it to one of those early blogging sites during that time, with the intent to get money for it?? I bet if the sextape is never seen, you dont even know she did one...then what would be your outrage?

Ciara, like many pregnant women, took a naked pregnancy pic with a professional photographer taking the pics. She is celebrating motherhood. WTF i ask again, does that have to do with Nicki's pics she took?

Bruh........ she was a stripper, what u sayin she tripped and fell into the strip club?

You're the only one playing dumb fam.

This is like me doing something to make it to the top and then shittin on the next person for doing the same thing to make it to the top, that shit's blatant hate, especially because she hasn't called out the dozens of other chicks who's done it and is still doing it. She's a sex symbol, wtf is the surprise about.
nikki already made it to the top.

eve sayign nikki ain't gotta do that shit no more. she's esablished enough to make a statement without being naked....

how cardi b say it "i don't dance i make money moves said i ain't gotta dance i make money move"

nikki ain't gotta be naked...she make too much for that shit...

kim k and rhi rhi do to, but obviously people don't expect shit else from them...especially kim k..... she looked like whole fool last time she was assed out

i think the only one in here that needs to admit something is goldie admitting he just doesnt like Eve

You're not lookin at the big picture. She's on a tv show with a mostly white audience. Pretty much a white panel and goes on there shitting on sista. Where was this stance when these white bitches been doing the shit? oh now u wanna speak up when a sista does it?

I hate when blacks go on these white platforms and be quick to throw stones at other blacks, you're a fuckin token. But yall dont see the big picture.

Bruh........ she was a stripper, what u sayin she tripped and fell into the strip club?

so, no matter what she's been able to do, you'll associate her with being a stripper before anything else huh?

so the multiple platinum albums, being the only female on a roster with the Lox and DMX, her couple of acting gigs, but you only bring up her stripping past b/c she gave an opinion about Nicki?

If she was still stripping after all of that success...you would have every leg to stand on, but you reaching with this

eve sayign nikki ain't gotta do that shit no more. she's esablished enough to make a statement without being naked....

how cardi b say it "i don't dance i make money moves said i ain't gotta dance i make money move"

kim k and rhi rhi do to, but obviously people don't expect shit else from them...especially kim k..... she looked like whole fool last time she was assed out

And niggas don't expect shit else from Nicki

Wait wait wait wait lmaooooo

So you can be a slore when you're 23, but if you're 30 it's crossing the line?

Her name is fuckin nicki minaj! "OMG she had her tongue out" nigga grow up. She wasn't even naked. U got rihanna out here butt naked, fuckin ciara takin butt naked pics with her kid and all sorts of fuckery going on, but yall got a problem with Nicki takin pics w/ herself with her tongue out. GTFoh with this bs.

Yall gotta come better than that.
deflection king at it again

we ain't talking about rihanna..... but if u wanna talk about rhiana we can......we'll do that in a convo about rhianna..

we ain't talking abotu ciara..... but if u wanna talk about ciara we can......we'll do that in a covo about ciara.....

we talking about nikki,......nikki don't needa do that no more.. that's all eve said, and i understand where she coming from.... nikki don't need that.......

You're not lookin at the big picture. She's on a tv show with a mostly white audience. Pretty much a white panel and goes on there shitting on sista. Where was this stance when these white bitches been doing the shit? oh now u wanna speak up when a sista does it?

I hate when blacks go on these white platforms and be quick to throw stones at other blacks, you're a fuckin token. But yall dont see the big picture.

oh, so this is what's triggering you?

so would you rather her said "no comment"?

Word, Beyonce has wayyy more revealing pics out there. Where was the outrage then?

Yall still aint respond to the rihanna questions and she's way bigger than Nicki.

Yall full of shit lol Just say yall don't like Nicki like Eve, and keep it movin b
we ain't talking about beyonce...we can.... in a conversation about beyonce

You're the only one deflecting fam.

The issue is , who the messenger is does matter. Don't cast stones when u live ina glass house.

giphy.gif
Eve still on magazine dressing and acting provocative? Let me see it.....

We aint talkin about cardi... we can.. when we're talkin about cardi

see what i did there.

deflection king at it again

we ain't talking about rihanna..... but if u wanna talk about rhiana we can......we'll do that in a convo about rhianna..

we ain't talking abotu ciara..... but if u wanna talk about ciara we can......we'll do that in a covo about ciara.....

we talking about nikki,......nikki don't needa do that no more.. that's all eve said, and i understand where she coming from.... nikki don't need that.......

Yes she do, she's trying to get nigga's attention cause we're not going out supporting her music.

oh, so this is what's triggering you?

so would you rather her said "no comment"?

I would rather her support a sista, especially on a white platform. There's a time and place for everything, that aint the place to do it. Then ofc all them white mfs doing a standing ovation. They love seeing that shit and yall mfs supporting the shit. Disgusting.

I’m a little behind but I see for Goldie it’s a race issue. Great.

What if nicki just likes to show her ass

(Shocking revelation, I know)
She can. Ain’t nothing wrong with that either. Rihanna just likes to show her ass.

Doesn’t make Eve opinion any less valid tho

Back