Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

nikki ain't using her sex shen she's a guest host on seasons of tv shows...she's not using her sex when she's in movies, or doing voice overs for cartoons....
"riight"

I'm guessing you haven't seen that last barbershop movie, and her sex appeal during guest appearances depends on the who the show is geared to. She aint showing any ass or titties on ellen b. Yet whenever she on the vmas, bet awards, etc them titties are out there.

"riight"

I'm guessing you haven't seen that last barbershop movie, and her sex appeal during guest appearances depends on the who the show is geared to. She aint showing any ass or titties on ellen b. Yet whenever she on the vmas, bet awards, etc them titties are out there.

i'm mad you saw it

Are y’all retarded on purpose or simply stuck in ya late teens?

So y’all dont take advice from ppl that’s been in a situation that you’ve been in or has experienced?

Just so I’m clear, you can only get criticized from ppl who have NO ties to the situation at hand?

I’m going with the former

You're the only one playing dumb fam.

This is like me doing something to make it to the top and then shittin on the next person for doing the same thing to make it to the top, that shit's blatant hate, especially because she hasn't called out the dozens of other chicks who's done it and is still doing it. She's a sex symbol, wtf is the surprise about.

This is like me doing something to make it to the top and then shittin on the next person for doing the same thing to make it to the top, that shit's blatant hate, especially because she hasn't called out the dozens of other chicks who's done it and is still doing it. She's a sex symbol, wtf is the surprise about.

LMAO

So....Nicki ain’t already on the top?

You can’t compare what she talking with Nicki to any other female cause the topic is Nicki. All that dozen other chicks shit is deflection.

No one surprised by Nicki actions, she is a sex symbol, she absolutely can do whatever the fuck she want cause at the top of her game and guess what....it can still be tasteless as af for a 35 yo woman to still be doing the shit she was doing at 21.

Welcome to the 21 century, where no one is allowed or expected to grow the fuck up

Low key...

She did this to bury any search results the tie her name to her brother's conviction.

PR move. Prepare to see this brought up for the next few weeks.

So....Nicki ain’t already on the top?

You can’t compare what she talking with Nicki to any other female cause the topic is Nicki. All that dozen other chicks shit is deflection.

No one surprised by Nicki actions, she is a sex symbol, she absolutely can do whatever the fuck she want cause at the top of her game and guess what....it can still be tasteless as af for a 35 yo woman to still be doing the shit she was doing at 21.

Welcome to the 21 century, where no one is allowed or expected to grow the fuck up

Wait wait wait wait lmaooooo

So you can be a slore when you're 23, but if you're 30 it's crossing the line?

Her name is fuckin nicki minaj! "OMG she had her tongue out" nigga grow up. She wasn't even naked. U got rihanna out here butt naked, fuckin ciara takin butt naked pics with her kid and all sorts of fuckery going on, but yall got a problem with Nicki takin pics w/ herself with her tongue out. GTFoh with this bs.

Yall gotta come better than that.

Her name is fuckin nicki minaj! "OMG she had her tongue out" nigga grow up. She wasn't even naked. U got rihanna out here butt naked, fuckin ciara takin butt naked pics with her kid and all sorts of fuckery going on, but yall got a problem with Nicki takin pics w/ herself with her tongue out. GTFoh with this bs.

how is what Ciara did related to what Nicki is doing?

.....you seem stuck in a box so let me help out....

The question wasn’t hey Eve, talk about someone any one on the planet.
And then she was like let me see.....a lot of whores out here......hmmmm....Nicki!

And to debunk the rest of that silly ass post, Rihanna, Ciara, Beyoncé, and all the rest of the chicks you may mention get flack for the shit they do.

To Eve, at 30 or 40, Nicki cover was tasteless especially considering the little girls who looks up to her

You can think growing up is a bad thing. You can’t

Word, Beyonce has wayyy more revealing pics out there. Where was the outrage then?

Yall still aint respond to the rihanna questions and she's way bigger than Nicki.

Yall full of shit lol Just say yall don't like Nicki like Eve, and keep it movin b

.....you seem stuck in a box so let me help out....

The question wasn’t hey Eve, talk about someone any one on the planet.
And then she was like let me see.....a lot of whores out here......hmmmm....Nicki!

And to debunk the rest of that silly ass post, Rihanna, Ciara, Beyoncé, and all the rest of the chicks you may mention get flack for the shit they do.

To Eve, at 30 or 40, Nicki cover was tasteless especially considering the little girls who looks up to her

You can think growing up is a bad thing. You can’t

Wrong wrong. Why is it tasteless? It was a play off of her name.

Next?

Back