Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elliot Wilson: Childish Gambino Isnt HipHop...AKA Fabric vs Staples

test
Guess what. I am against a lot of it.

Just like rap but I still give them a listen.

Also, what you keep forgetting is I said it’s bad for kids, not adults. That’s where you said he does not have an effect on them.

She willing because she’s in love though. It’s a difference. She’s foolish

I never said it doesn't have an effect on kids. You're still clinging to something I never said. And being a willing sidechick isn't behavior you would encourage lol. It ain't no different just because love is there. It's still being part of cheating and lying.

Hip hop today is a business and industry first and foremost

That culture shit died out a long time ago

Ask Elliot Wilson whens the last time he reported on a b-boy battle

bars
flow
punchlines
storytelling

:js4:

subject matter can vary
Lmao. That not a staple.

That’s like saying singing is a staple in singing or having a guitar in a rock band or using cleats to play football or having rim to play basketball

Try again.

You would do better saying high fashion is/was a staple

Don’t make it easy for me

Hip hop today is a business and industry first and foremost

That culture shit died out a long time ago

Ask Elliot Wilson whens the last time he reported on a b-boy battle
The culture has definitely changed from 40 years ago and changed even more just 10 years ago

Hip hop is and always what’s new and cool. That’s why I hate the culture talk when it comes to it. because it changes every year.

Lmao. That not a staple.

That’s like saying singing is a staple in singing or having a guitar in a rock band or using cleats to play football or having rim to play basketball

Try again.

You would do better saying high fashion is/was a staple

Don’t make it easy for me

So bars and flow patterns aren't a staple of a music genre built around bars and flow patterns? You're trying to conflate topic matter with the actual technical elements of what makes rap music rap music.

You don’t count the basics as a damn staple @AP2.5 cut the shit
Brotha, I'm just laughing lol

I don't have a dog in the fight

I just thought your reply was funny but not in a bad way. You tapping into that AP ABW bag. I'm here for it🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

I bet y’all would say say a staple of a family having a bbq is a grill lolololololol

even though one example of a staple would be music

Back