Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elliot Wilson: Childish Gambino Isnt HipHop...AKA Fabric vs Staples

test
I don’t give a fuck about anything being offensive because what I said was a fact.

Stop being soft
You couldn’t even define the culture, I’m pretty sure you don’t even think there IS a culture lol.

Thats why degrading it that way is something you don’t give a fuck about.

shit shoulda never left Sedgwick Ave.

You couldn’t even define the culture, I’m pretty sure you don’t even think there IS a culture lol.

Thats why degrading it that way is something you don’t give a fuck about.

shit shoulda never left Sedgwick Ave.
Naw. YOU can’t define the culture.

I already stated NUMEROUS times what the culture is and the problem

Naw. YOU can’t define the culture.

I already stated NUMEROUS times what the culture is and the problem
Future smashing niggas wives ain’t the culture.

And there ain’t no fucking problem. If YOU don’t like the culture YOU are a guest in, then you can go listen to anime soundtracks or whatever the fuck you into that’s less problematic.

Future smashing niggas wives ain’t the culture.

And there ain’t no fucking problem. If YOU don’t like the culture YOU are a guest in, then you can go listen to anime soundtracks or whatever the fuck you into that’s less problematic.
Cornball response

And yes. Future and his music is most definitely rap culture. .

Like how you used the problematic though in relation to rap.

Cornball response

And yes. Future and his music is most definitely rap culture. .

Like how you used the problematic though in relation to rap.
Brother, YOU just told us there’s a problem….Are you ok?

Matter fact, I think I see wass going on. I disengage.

Brother, YOU just told us there’s a problem….Are you ok?

Matter fact, I think I see wass going on. I disengage.

Lmao at this loser shit

So when you hear future talk about fucking other dudes bitches, that’s hip-hop that’s the culture but when Childish Gambino spit his versus the way he does that’s not hip-hop culture
Is that what you’re saying?

Also, you’re proving a larger point of mine. Just to let you know.

Bruh I didn’t say Childish Gambino wasn’t part of hip hop tho. And songs about messing with somebody girlfriend existed before rap so don’t play.

This thread all over the place😂😂😂

Elzo, don't come in here being a wienie either

Bruh I didn’t say Childish Gambino wasn’t part of hip hop tho. And songs about messing with somebody girlfriend existed before rap so don’t play.
LMAO just because something was done before that don’t mean it’s part of a culture

R&B has plenty of songs about cheating but it’s not part of that culture fully.

This thread all over the place😂😂😂

Elzo, don't come in here being a wienie either
I called my son a wienie on July 4th because his ass got mad that hill brother hit him with a water balloon while he was eating lololololololol

I’m glad they are almost 6 years apart because they most definitely would be throwing hands with each other lololplol

LMAO just because something was done before that don’t mean it’s part of a culture

Nigga a staple of r&b music is telling somebody you'll treat them better than the person they're with. Shit one of the biggest r&b singers in recent memory calls himself Mr. Steal Your Girl. Hell that's a staple of music in general. The things you and some others try and solely attribute to hip hop and Black people is wild as hell.

Nigga a staple of r&b music is telling somebody you'll treat them better than the person they're with. Shit one of the biggest r&b singers in recent memory calls himself Mr. Steal Your Girl. Hell that's a staple of music in general. The things you and some others try and solely attribute to hip hop and Black people is wild as hell.
Yes and no. I have acknowledged R&B has plenty songs about trying to get with a girl that’s in a relationship

But it’s not a staple.

Most of the time it’s “love” or “in love” type music when it comes to getting with a person in another relationship.

It’s different on more than a few levels.

This song right here is my shit but he tripping

Yes and no. I have acknowledged R&B has plenty songs about trying to get with a girl that’s in a relationship

But it’s not a staple.

Most of the time it’s “love” or “in love” type music when it comes to getting with a person in another relationship.

It’s different on more than a few levels.

This song right here is my shit but he tripping

Dirty mackin r&b songs is damn near a subgenre on its own. It's very much a staple. And if your whole thing is being against things that aren't morally right, there's a shit ton of r&b songs that fit your criteria more than rap songs. Shit one of Whitney Houston's biggest songs ever is about being a willing side chick.

Yes it is lol. Bobby Womack. Me and Mrs Jones. Like come on now. Honestly that might just be what famous people do in Hollywood. But how is it part of hip hop culture but not rnb? And some of best rnb songs are about somebody else wife of husband. Think my brother.

Yes it is lol. Bobby Womack. Me and Mrs Jones. Like come on now. Honestly that might just be what famous people do in Hollywood. But how is it part of hip hop culture but not rnb? And some of best rnb songs are about somebody else wife of husband. Think my brother.
I didn’t say it didn’t happen

It’s just not a staple.

Dirty mackin r&b songs is damn near a subgenre on its own. It's very much a staple. And if your whole thing is being against things that aren't morally right, there's a shit ton of r&b songs that fit your criteria more than rap songs. Shit one of Whitney Houston's biggest songs ever is about being a willing side chick.
Guess what. I am against a lot of it.

Just like rap but I still give them a listen.

Also, what you keep forgetting is I said it’s bad for kids, not adults. That’s where you said he does not have an effect on them.

She willing because she’s in love though. It’s a difference. She’s foolish

Back