Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elliot Wilson: Childish Gambino Isnt HipHop...AKA Fabric vs Staples

test
Having a backbone doesn't mean standing on something you know is wrong or stupid like you do. That's just an uncontrolled ego. But you've said before you think your pov is the only one that matters so it makes sense.
Being wrong is subjective in this conversation.

Just like you said dirty making is staple in R&B. It’s subjective and I don’t agree with that.

no facts can be proven on either one of our POVs

Your need for someone to be wrong or right in every conversation is concerning

Last edited:
Is something a staple/fabric if you can have a playlist of 100+ songs? 🤔

Being wrong is subjective in this conversation.

Just like you said dirty making is staple in R&B. It’s subjective and I don’t agree with that.

no facts can be proven on either one of our POVs

It's not when you can actually measure it. That means a factual determination can be made. And on this one...a determination can be made that not only are you bad with words, but that the shit you're claiming isn't a staple actually is. To the point artists entire careers have been defined by that type of music specifically.

Hip hop today is a business and industry first and foremost

That culture shit died out a long time ago

Ask Elliot Wilson whens the last time he reported on a b-boy battle
This!

I'll take it one step further and say hip hop is pop.

I got white coworkers arguing over if Kendrick or Drake won. Corporate white. This this isn't the group that argued if jay or nas is better. This group doesn't know who the fu k loaded lux or Murda mook is. Never watched a smack dvd. I can't pinpoint when it happened but hip hop because popular and safe.

Back