OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow Of Erdtree 6/21)

That bitch Malenia was tough. Her then Fallingstar Beast were the most frustrating bosses I’ve faced so far

I have to level up or something. I must be playing this game too low or something because I have to pretty much play perfectly to get past every boss.

I have to level up or something. I must be playing this game too low or something because I have to pretty much play perfectly to get past every boss.

nawl fam thats by design. bosses test your skill while regular enemies test your approach. getting more levels only matter if you spec right for your build. Level up your weapons, Get vigor between 40-60 and you'll see a world of difference.

As a mage, I had like 20 vigor for the longest but after bumping it to 40, fights don't feel as bad as they used to. Same with weapons. once I started leveling those up, fights became much quicker than just power leveling.

Yeah, I'm only at lvl 33 right now, and most of my points have gone into thing necessary to carry the weapons I want (DEX and INT). I need more VGR quickly. I want the challenge, but I can't be getting oneshotted by normal enemies roaming the grounds.

Yeah, I'm only at lvl 33 right now, and most of my points have gone into thing necessary to carry the weapons I want (DEX and INT). I need more VGR quickly. I want the challenge, but I can't be getting oneshotted by normal enemies roaming the grounds.

Thats gonna happen at all levels. I'm 122. got ganked in a corner by a knife wielding solder that I can kill in one hit.

I'll put it like this, if your a close range person, invest in health. if your a mage, Glintstone Pebble is your best friend until you start the witchs quests and get better stuff.

you unlock respec after the boss at the magic school. oddly enough, I feel like that place would be easier for a non-magic build.

Thats gonna happen at all levels. I'm 122. got ganked in a corner by a knife wielding solder that I can kill in one hit.

I'll put it like this, if your a close range person, invest in health. if your a mage, Glintstone Pebble is your best friend until you start the witchs quests and get better stuff.

you unlock respec after the boss at the magic school. oddly enough, I feel like that place would be easier for a non-magic build.

once you hit 68 Int the only spells you ever use late game are; Stars of Ruin, Ice Crag, Adula's, rock Sling, Comet Azure, Loretta Great Bow and Night Mist is situational for bosses that don't move. After the patch Comet and Gavel can be added to the list.

once you hit 68 Int the only spells you ever use late game are; Stars of Ruin, Ice Crag, Adula's, rock Sling, Comet Azure, Loretta Great Bow and Night Mist is situational for bosses that don't move. After the patch Comet and Gavel can be added to the list.

yea I figured that part out on my own. tried the moon spells and they suck ass for the amount of Int they require to use them. Paired with a Moonveil sword, since they nerfed Night and flame, and I'm melting folks faster than they can attack most of the time. Only thing I'm doing unique is the Snow Witch hat for the ice spells then swapping to the Azur crown for bosses.

yea I figured that part out on my own. tried the moon spells and they suck ass for the amount of Int they require to use them. Paired with a Moonveil sword, since they nerfed Night and flame, and I'm melting folks faster than they can attack most of the time. Only thing I'm doing unique is the Snow Witch hat for the ice spells then swapping to the Azur crown for bosses.

Ranni's full moon is one of the best spells in the game it cause 30% reduce spell resistance and causes frostbite. I forgot to include that in the list and you should always cast it.

Ranni's full moon is one of the best spells in the game it cause 30% reduce spell resistance and causes frostbite. I forgot to include that in the list and you should always cast it.

I may try another build test later after shoring up more tears but for now I'll leave it out. the infinite Azur combo is doing enough work to negate needing a moon cast. I wouldn't mind them nerfing that eventually if they brought other spells up to par without them needing to be all endgame level spells.

Just beat Morgott, Omen king in 15 secs with a busted spell and I don't want to change a thing.

I may try another build test later after shoring up more tears but for now I'll leave it out. the infinite Azur combo is doing enough work to negate needing a moon cast. I wouldn't mind them nerfing that eventually if they brought other spells up to par without them needing to be all endgame level spells.

Just beat Morgott, Omen king in 15 secs with a busted spell and I don't want to change a thing.

Ohh don't worry about it being OP, you can't even use it against the end game bosses as they won't allow you. Morgott is the last boss it's usable.

l6qmph0dm7p81.jpg

So for anyone that has played previous Souls games, is it always difficult to build none melee/close range characters or am I just not seeing something correctly?

Or do yall suggest testing build in NG+ after getting everything?

So for anyone that has played previous Souls games, is it always difficult to build none melee/close range characters or am I just not seeing something correctly?

Or do yall suggest testing build in NG+ after getting everything?
I think with those kinds of builds, you have to commit to them. Can't double dip or you're going to have a bad time.

To the people that defeated Malenia, how did you do it? Anything in particular come in clutch?

Edit: Nvm

80b.gif

Spammed the L2 on the blasphemous blade

Last edited:
Beat this last night too.

All in all I’d say Bloodborne is my favorite From Software game followed by Sekiro, then Elden Ring.

Part of me feel like I'll enjoy it more once I get enough levels to experiment. So glad they have NG+ cause I really feel like this first playthrough is a long ass tutorial.

that said, I need to see what cheats I can use for subsequent characters cause I'll be damned if I have to power level from scratch again.

To the people that defeated Malenia, how did you do it? Anything in particular come in clutch?

Edit: Nvm

80b.gif

Summon mimic tear. River of Blood sword+10…..L2…..Watch her health melt away.