Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow Of Erdtree 6/21)

Just finished my second playthrough and got the 100%/Platinum trophy.

200.gif

Ahh forgot to search for this thread. First playthrough now. Trying to get my Bandit to lvl 80 before going up against Starscourge Radahn. Idk if I'm just leveling out these bosses, but after Margit, these dudes ain't hard at all. You just gotta find a hole in their style and exploit the heck out of it.

Royal Knight Loretta leaves her sides and back open, Rennala is helpless when you get past her summons and get up close to her, Godrick moves awkwardly leaving plenty of shots open, Margit was designed to beat the b**ch out of you and make you play differently(roll to the side of him or into him and pick your shots)

Ahh forgot to search for this thread. First playthrough now. Trying to get my Bandit to lvl 80 before going up against Starscourge Radahn. Idk if I'm just leveling out these bosses, but after Margit, these dudes ain't hard at all. You just gotta find a hole in their style and exploit the heck out of it.

Royal Knight Loretta leaves her sides and back open, Rennala is helpless when you get past her summons and get up close to her, Godrick moves awkwardly leaving plenty of shots open, Margit was designed to beat the b**ch out of you and make you play differently(roll to the side of him or into him and pick your shots)

Sounds like you are out leveling the bosses. You're doing the opposite of what I did. I was got to Melania around level 70, which was underleveled. If I'm not mistaken, most people beat the game around 120 their first time. You sound like you're about halfway through, so you're trending towards being 20-40 levels above the norm.

Sounds like you are out leveling the bosses. You're doing the opposite of what I did. I was got to Melania around level 70, which was underleveled. If I'm not mistaken, most people beat the game around 120 their first time. You sound like you're about halfway through, so you're trending towards being 20-40 levels above the norm.
Maybe. I'm level 90 now and just let the summons take out Radahn. Now I'm doing Ranni's quest. Took out both ancestor spirits, but getting smacked around by the Valiant Gargoyles. I gotta figure out how to keep the other one distracted while I work the first one

Maybe. I'm level 90 now and just let the summons take out Radahn. Now I'm doing Ranni's quest. Took out both ancestor spirits, but getting smacked around by the Valiant Gargoyles. I gotta figure out how to keep the other one distracted while I work the first one

Yeah, that's a grimey ass fight.

Just started playing it. So last nite, I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get out the Cave of Knowledge.

I ran all around the cave thinkin i missed something. Kept goin to the door, but tells my i couldn't open b/c the game hasn't fully installed yet. How Sway??? I'm playing the game now!!

Went back to the start menu and looked at the right corner...89%. That's when I realized the damn game pretty much is "installed" TWICE...
index.gif

Fuccin A man

I don’t know if I have the motivation to go back to Elden ring. This is a busy few 6 months for gaming. Big release every month.

Boooooyyyyy this lady Melania is whooping my ahh. I got to her 2nd phase with Black Knife Tiche, but I'm trynna see if I can do it with any other summons before going online for help lol

Boooooyyyyy this lady Melania is whooping my ahh. I got to her 2nd phase with Black Knife Tiche, but I'm trynna see if I can do it with any other summons before going online for help lol

Mimic Tear and a whole lot of Bleed are your best friends against her. I’ve beaten her several times. Rivers of Blood, Blasphemous Blade or Mohgwyn’s Sacred Spear are good weapons to use. Last time I beat her w/ Mohgwyn’s and some bleed boosters and it melted her health away.

Mimic Tear and a whole lot of Bleed are your best friends against her. I’ve beaten her several times. Rivers of Blood, Blasphemous Blade or Mohgwyn’s Sacred Spear are good weapons to use. Last time I beat her w/ Mohgwyn’s and some bleed boosters and it melted her health away.
I've been using the Reduvia. I might have to upgrade my Mimic Tear and the RoB then

Finally got her with Black Knife Tiche+10 and my Reduvia dagger catching her from a distance. Woulda got Godfrey outta here the first time too, but he it my Mimic Tear with a piledriver and I ran outta magic for the blood slash

Back