Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow Of Erdtree 6/21)

whats your levels and build? her first phase is really just a gimmick. If you can get to the second one with little effort, then you shouldn't have much trouble.

I'm at like lvl 30, and I'm a Dex/Int hybrid. Like I said, I know how to beat her and I'm confident I'll win. I just die to random shit like her shrugging off my attacks and using her staff shield while I'm still in my attack animations. My guess is that I shouldn't be dying to stuff like that.

I'm at like lvl 30, and I'm a Dex/Int hybrid. Like I said, I know how to beat her and I'm confident I'll win. I just die to random shit like her shrugging off my attacks and using her staff shield while I'm still in my attack animations. My guess is that I shouldn't be dying to stuff like that.

hindsight, her shit isn't nearly as random as later bosses. thats why the health matter more. Folks that can beat this game with just dodges and counters really amaze me.

hindsight, her shit isn't nearly as random as later bosses. thats why the health matter more. Folks that can beat this game with just dodges and counters really amaze me.

It takes a lot of trial an error because of how random shit is. Like I've managed to beat a lot of bosses so far with just dodging, but it basically required learning them in and out. This game does a lot of sneaky shit. It's kinda hilarious sometimes.

This shit wasn’t nowhere as difficult as Sekiro to me.
Same here. Its not disappointing, but I feel elden ring is the easiest of the fromsoft games. Still love it to death.

Sekiro still remains one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

Same here. Its not disappointing, but I feel elden ring is the easiest of the fromsoft games. Still love it to death.

Sekiro still remains one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

I never played Sekiro, so I can't comment on that, but people always misunderstand how difficulty works in these games. The Souls games are as easy or as hard as you want them to be. You always have the option to boost your level over find super strong weapons/spells/tools that can help you bypass the challenge. I think this game is objectively harder than any of the previous games in the way the Bosses are designed. However, I do think because it's open world, it's much easier in this game to boost your character in a way that will let you breeze through the main story. Like I seriously beat like 10 bosses before even fighting Margit. If I had used all those Souls to boost my level, I would have been pretty strong when I got to him.

Yeah, there's for sure input reading. There are a couple examples on reddit where it's pretty obvious, lol. Once you know it's there, you adjust to it. Like not drinking a flask within a godskin fireball's range or crucible knight lunge.

As for Rennala, rush her ass.

8DE004F2-C7A5-4105-BAE5-E735CCF5D572.gif

you are under leveled she is a lvl 50 boss

The levels on this game threw me off. I usually beat Souls games at around lvl 40. I hear the levels go much higher on this game though.

Yea the final 2 areas of the game are recommend level of 120+

First Area is 1-30
Lunaria lake is 30-50
2 areas after than are 50-70

game is huge as shit and most people beat the game at 125-150. I beat at 153.

Yea the final 2 areas of the game are recommend level of 120+

First Area is 1-30
Lunaria lake is 30-50
2 areas after than are 50-70

game is huge as shit and most people beat the game at 125-150. I beat at 153.

Thanks for the info. Clearly I don't have to hold back on lvling.

Thanks for the info. Clearly I don't have to hold back on lvling.

Main reason I said up your health. even midgame enemies oneshot you if you don't don't level vigor. defense/armor is trash even at endgame so your health becomes the barrier more than how hard you can hit.

I finished with 50 in Vigor so a more skilled player could do with MAYBE 40. cap is 60 btw.

@The Lonious Monk Is this how you trying to get down? slight spoilers for a later boss.

lol I'll have to watch that when I get to the final boss.

I finally beat that chick. Only got hit once and barely managed to survive that. If that video is one of those fools going through the game at lvl 1 or something crazy like that, that's not me. I always just try to avoid overleveling and circumventing the challenge. I misjudged the leveling on this game though and have been getting my ass kicked. lol

lol I'll have to watch that when I get to the final boss.

I finally beat that chick. Only got hit once and barely managed to survive that. If that video is one of those fools going through the game at lvl 1 or something crazy like that, that's not me. I always just try to avoid overleveling and circumventing the challenge. I misjudged the leveling on this game though and have been getting my ass kicked. lol

Not the final boss but close. theres another vid of same guy beating the hardest boss in the game with no hits. honestly at that point, I dont see the point in playing anymore.

Not the final boss but close. theres another vid of same guy beating the hardest boss in the game with no hits. honestly at that point, I dont see the point in playing anymore.

I beat Godfrey and the Minor Erdtree bosses without taking any hits. I doubt I'd be able to do that with any late game bosses though.

I started with a Bandit. Got to level 13 just by grinding. Ain't even leave the area yet.

Need to get the Reduvia Dagger.

Back