Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow Of Erdtree 6/21)

lol It looks like Dark Souls. That's not a bad thing by any means, but people were hyping it up like it was going to be some amazing new thing. In reality, it's just Dark Souls with George RR Martin storytelling.

I'm in for that all day.

lol It looks like Dark Souls. That's not a bad thing by any means, but people were hyping it up like it was going to be some amazing new thing. In reality, it's just Dark Souls with George RR Martin storytelling.

I'm in for that all day.
Lol armor style and everything looks just like dark souls. Cool seeing the character use special abilities though that Im assuming you get after defeating one of the kingdoms. As always the world of the game looks pretty amazing.

This more of an open world dark souls? Or is it still fixed paths? Hard to tell from trailer some scenes look open worldish others look fixed.

either way
WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

This more of an open world dark souls? Or is it still fixed paths? Hard to tell from trailer some scenes look open worldish others look fixed.

either way
WaryFemaleAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif
Completely open world. 7 kingdoms to defeat, you travel to any one of them and defeat them and gain their power. Im betting they're gonna put a ton of optional areas on your way to different kingdoms

I gotta get my mind right for this shit. Looks good though.

If you like Souls game and haven't had the chance to do so yet, play Kena. It's like a friendlier Souls game with some Zelda thrown in. It's not quite as brutal when it comes to difficulty as a souls game, but the bosses are no joke.

I gotta get my mind right for this shit. Looks good though.

If you like Souls game and haven't had the chance to do so yet, play Kena. It's like a friendlier Souls game with some Zelda thrown in. It's not quite as brutal when it comes to difficulty as a souls game, but the bosses are no joke.
Ill have to look into some gameplay on that, ive never heard of it surprisingly

He's lying to you man. There is nothing Souls-like about that game. Terrible camera, crazy input lag, combat is basically like playing smash bros.

I would offer a serious response to this, but I have no idea where you're even coming from with the Smash Bros. comparison, so I'm just going to let you state your piece and keep it moving.

I will say, when I talk about it being like a Souls game, I'm talking more about the way the game actually progresses and the difficulty spikes you get with some bosses and enemy arrangements.

If we're talking purely gameplay, then the game is probably closer to Zelda as it relies a lot on puzzle solving and using specific skills/tools to exploit enemy weaknesses. Although, there is a parry mechanic that can be used a lot like what you have in the Souls games.

Back