Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree 6/21)

I want to play this solely for the lore but I don't want to suffer

The trick to Soulsborne games if you don't want an excessive challenge is to figure out what the game changing weapons and spells are, and make your build around them.

People are always whining about the need for an easy mode on these games, but it's not necessary. There are builds and equipment sets that make the games much easier.

The trick to Soulsborne games if you don't want an excessive challenge is to figure out what the game changing weapons and spells are, and make your build around them.

People are always whining about the need for an easy mode on these games, but it's not necessary. There are builds and equipment sets that make the games much easier.

Yeah, I'll never campaign for an easy mode. I understand the challenge is part of the allure of the game.

I may get back into it. I did beat cuphead not too long ago

I died to a pack on monsters, I went down an alley in the begining, heard some bells ringing and got surrounded by 20 dudes and died in a few hits. I didnt know those type of games were supposed to be frustratingly hard.

lol You made it sound like you died one time and just quit.

lol You made it sound like you died one time and just quit.

naw but i did struggle with the first few mobs after leaving the sanctuary so that contributed. But again I didnt realize it was a souls type game at the time. Now I know what type of game FromSoftware makes

naw but i did struggle with the first few mobs after leaving the sanctuary so that contributed. But again I didnt realize it was a souls type game at the time. Now I know what type of game FromSoftware makes

Yeah. They are hard at first, but once you understand what you're dealing with, they become more manageable.

Back