Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Elden Ring (Shadow of Erdtree 6/21)

I intentionally didn’t start over the last time I beat the game in anticipation of the DLC and how far into the game I might have to go to get back to it. My ass will be standing right here til June 21…lol

1716420039539.jpeg

Ok so the best strategy in beating Fell the Omen...is to beat the other mini bosses in the area first??

You can buy a item from Patches that stuns him
Margit's shackle only works 2 times and in his first form. After that it's all on you lol
I just went around Liurnia wiping out all of the dungeon and field bosses. I didn't get back to Margit until like Level 50

FINALLY beat the Elden Beast. I had to remember how I beat Margit. Timing my dodges and rolling to the inside

Only Melania, Maliketh, and Godfrey left to beat before Friday. I've been walking through Bosses with this Lions Claw Greatsword build so I wonder how it will do versus Melania.

Any good tips on beating Bloodhound Hound Knight Darri...whateva his bitchazzz name is?

This muthafucca be whoopin my azzz from the start! I tried blocking and then striking. But it seems like on his third swing where he gets me.

Any good tips on beating Bloodhound Hound Knight Darri...whateva his bitchazzz name is?

This muthafucca be whoopin my azzz from the start! I tried blocking and then striking. But it seems like on his third swing where he gets me.

Hes weak to lightning, whats your build? Use Lightning weapon grease.

I killed him in 3 hits this run but struggled with my magic run.

Hes weak to lightning, whats your build? Use Lightning weapon grease.

I killed him in 3 hits this run but struggled with my magic run.

I'm at a level 19 right now. Just started gettin back into this like last month. I thought using the staff and firing them glintstones at him was gonna do big damage. Nope

I'm at a level 19 right now. Just started gettin back into this like last month. I thought using the staff and firing them glintstones at him was gonna do big damage. Nope

There are guides that walk you through becoming OP in the 1st hour of the game, you should use them.

+16 weapon, +12 backup weapon, +5 Somber weapons , +5 Special Spirit Ash, 140K runes, +10 Flask in like an hour from level 1. I do this every time I start a new run and fight Margit around 40

There are guides that walk you through becoming OP in the 1st hour of the game, you should use them.

+16 weapon, +12 backup weapon, +5 Somber weapons , +5 Special Spirit Ash, 140K runes, +10 Flask in like an hour from level 1. I do this every time I start a new run and fight Margit around 40

Bruh I tried to fight that muthafucca at like level 10 without any of my weapons upgraded. Yeeeeeah...my azzz ain't been back ever since. Lol!

I atleast I got to save point right b4 you go fight him. That way when I'm ready, I can just fast travel straight there. This game is the 1st one I've ever played that's in the same category as the Bloodbourne/Dark Souls games.

Bruh I tried to fight that muthafucca at like level 10 without any of my weapons upgraded. Yeeeeeah...my azzz ain't been back ever since. Lol!

I atleast I got to save point right b4 you go fight him. That way when I'm ready, I can just fast travel straight there. This game is the 1st one I've ever played that's in the same category as the Bloodbourne/Dark Souls games.

If this your first time, then go explore the map. Elden Ring is different than other souls games in that it rewards you for exploring. By the time you finish with Limgrave you should be around 35-40. thats when you take on Margit.

Go to the mistwood ruins and find Blaidd so you can do his quest. He'll be able to be summoned in that fight if you complete his questline

Back