Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eboni K Williams under fire for claiming that men who work blue collar jobs are “mediocre”

Idk fam. You’re still doing better than 80% of Americans making that much.

If you’re making 60K you can afford housing damn near every where. Not everywhere but damn near lol

lol I'm not saying a chick making 60K isn't doing ok for herself (depending where she is), but that's not "I'm not dating a bus driver money" especially when some bus drivers are out there making 6 figures.

Bruh, I'm the highest earner among my siblings and I have no degree, shit only one of my cousins makes more than me and that's 'cause he's the top earner and manager of a large, high volume new car dealership.

I dare a broad to tell me she's "dating down" fucking with me 'cause I don't have a degree. Chances are really fuckin high that I'm out earning her.

It’s not the degree it’s the money

I really am going to need to see some paper work or links about these bus drivers making 6 figures. I dont believe it. At highest, probably 60k but that would be few people and not majority. That is what I searched. If they were pulling that much, more people would be going that route. They sure as hell dont get paid that in maryland or DC. Truck drivers get paid way more. You can definitely make 6 figures being a truck driver.

I really am going to need to see some paper work or links about these bus drivers making 6 figures. I dont believe it. At highest, probably 60k but that would be few people and not majority. That is what I searched. If they were pulling that much, more people would be going that route. They sure as hell dont get paid that in maryland or DC. Truck drivers get paid way more. You can definitely make 6 figures being a truck driver.
I too was skeptical but a lot of people have been providing anecdotal evidence that I didn't feel the need to dispute it

I can only assume that like the post office workers that overtime is driving up their salary of bus drivers because they are under staffed.

You're wrong, bro.

In DC, they make over 70K on average, and they high end drivers make over 100K. The They max out around 150K.

You're wrong, bro.

In DC, they make over 70K on average, and they high end drivers make over 100K. The They max out around 150K.
So I found the below article. The ones who made that type of money was due to taking a obscene amount of overtime. This article is a bit older but gives perspective. Due to a lot of maintenance on the metro rail line, they use buses and shuttles to cover for the closed stations. The regular salary is not a 6 figure job.

It's hilarious how easily she was able to deflect from the original conversation about how she cant find a man of regardless of race, and turn this into a conversation about average black men. She gave the typical nonsense ass talking points and she knew what she was doing. Just another case of disrespecting black men cuz i need to sell products.

Women like this are insufferable.

Black women are the most educated, but I dont believe they're the highest paid. So if someone was to be an asshole and flip it on her and say you think they're mediocre for being the highest educated but not highest paid, she'd lose her shit, by getting loud and with a ton of neck winding. Then throw every excuse for why thats wrong.

So I found the below article. The ones who made that type of money was due to taking a obscene amount of overtime. This article is a bit older but gives perspective. Due to a lot of maintenance on the metro rail line, they use buses and shuttles to cover for the closed stations. The regular salary is not a 6 figure job.

Makes sense. Metro is still crappy with the timelines though, so I'm betting they still pulling in that money. The point still stands though. You can find bus drivers making 100K, and the same goes for a lot of other blue collar jobs if the employee is willing to put in the hours.

Why y’all give so much of a fuck about what this person says or thinks

Who cares.

Like it or not, we're in a world where people are heavily influenced by clips and soundbites on their social media. Whether you care about what a particular person thinks or not, if someone with influence says something stupid, it has to be called out or it can cause damage.

Back