Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eboni K Williams under fire for claiming that men who work blue collar jobs are “mediocre”

My issue with all this: she is a SNOB. Ain’t no sugar coating any of it.

The fucking nerve of her to say that people who do “average” jobs were getting “Cs and Ds” in school, which is both bullshit and horribly misleading.

Not every straight-A student or High Honor Roll student ends up as Executive Vice President of a Marketing Agency or a Law Firm partner. Not every student that finished with a 2.3 GPA ends up working at a fast-food restaurant. It’s all about how you apply yourself.

Besides, I know police that pull in six figures that were music majors. I know philosophy degrees holders that are excelled at financial institutions.

Why y’all even listen to doofy she-mammals like her is beyond me. If she wants to be an elitist, let her.

What's the difference between her and a prostitute??

She's with this cac ass cac she's not physically attracted to or in love with simply because he has money. She has sex with him only because he spends his money on her. She even tried to marry him because of it.

Is that not just soft prostitution?

From childhood I never understood how women rationalize this behavior

Classic case of "Monkey Branching and Soft Hoeing."

Honorable mention to Lemmy from France.

I usually dont fuck with Umar, but he did touch on some real shit in the original video, but the breakfast club cut it short just show him talking about her dating a white man.

That's his fault. Even when he says some real shit, he always has to litter it with bullshit. I say that while admitting that's he's probably not wrong when he says her attack against black men is probably partially done to convince herself that she had a good reason for stepping out.

Dr Umar is valid cuz at the end of the day? If you have a tendency to date white men thats your business, but you can’t talk that caring about black people talk with a white husband, wife, boyfriend, none of it.

Dont talk black empowerment but you a milk maid, milk man, milkshake maker, milk man, milk merchant. Hell no

Dr Umar is valid cuz at the end of the day? If you have a tendency to date white men thats your business, but you can’t talk that caring about black people talk with a white husband, wife, boyfriend, none of it.

Dont talk black empowerment but you a milk maid, milk man, milkshake maker, milk man, milk merchant. Hell no

The whole racial aspect of her stance is just tacked on bullshit because she didn't like people coming at her for her classist bullshit.

TBH, I don't think she cares much about the race of her potential mates. Their money and status is what matters most to her.

I do find it funny that she claimed her "if he drove the bus" comment stemmed from wanting to build generational wealth within the black community. How exactly are you doing that if you're willing to make a family that exists outside of the black community?

The whole racial aspect of her stance is just tacked on bullshit because she didn't like people coming at her for her classist bullshit.

TBH, I don't think she cares much about the race of her potential mates. Their money and status is what matters most to her.

I do find it funny that she claimed her "if he drove the bus" comment stemmed from wanting to build generational wealth within the black community. How exactly are you doing that if you're willing to make a family that exists outside of the black community?

It’s because many black women believe that they are their own separate demographic from black men. Which is why you can hear black women say things that they do about colorism, featurism, texturism, and yet support Halle Bailey when it comes down to this new movie, the Little mermaid.

Rich powerful men of this society know women will gravitate towards who’s in charge. BW are no different. They just get to play that game knowing that many white men will sleep with them but in large numbers won’t try to get with them. Maybe that’ll change. I mean they got dozens of commercials with white men and black women.

Back