Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eboni K Williams under fire for claiming that men who work blue collar jobs are “mediocre”

Funny enough, just saw a clip from Kevin Samuels where the woman was saying she was independent, had a good job, was well educated, etc. Kevin said, paraphrasing, “you touting the qualities a man would usually touts. You didn’t mention any qualities a man wants.”

And that’s what happens with these successful women. They flaunt their successes and the successful men they want already got all that. Successful men want someone that’s loyal, loving, caring, kind, etc.

Last edited:
IDK if her statements were strictly for black men.

I doubt she would date a white bus driver either.

Was there something said specifically about it only being black men?

I get why ppl would side eye her though.

Her ex was super rich so it's possible she wouldn't want a male lawyer or TV star/personality with the same amount of money either.

Last edited:
Blue collar men is what made this country. She is a idiot. Other races teach their boys that working with your hands and learning a trade is a way to earn a honest living and feed your family. While we got young men coming up today that can't even change a flat tire. This internet really did a number on folks.

Like don’t a lot of blue collar trade jobs bring in 80,000 I’m not saying that high everywhere but sheesh

bruh... There's so many blue collar jobs can get you a nice, comfortable living it's crazy that someone would ever shit on them like that. One of my cousins out in VA is an HVAC technician making good ass money and taking care of his family. One of my cousins is a general contractor and makes a ton of money from that. My wife's cousin's husband is a boilermaker down in Houston. He even got started late in life in his 40's AND he's a two-time drug felon. Nigga making big bank now, they had a house built in the suburbs in Houston and everything.

I remember an associate of my wife's complaining that he was having a hard time finding young cats to "come get this $32/hr" doing event setup and teardown at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Dudes was really turning their nose up at $66k/year out there when the average family with two people working in Vegas was barely $60k. No experience and it's union, so you're always working around town.

Silly as hell for a chick to have her nose in the air 'cause he's blue collar.

RIP Kevin.

That Atlanta Episode he had a cameo in, "Rich Wigga, Po' Wigga", was the BEST Episode of Season 3.

Best part:

View attachment 1077145

Welcome to the club. Shit might change for me after my Summer Job, assuming I'll get hired.
That was the best episode in the atlanta series. That was a brilliant episode. I've watched it five times and I still catch new things every time

Sad thing is, alot of Black Women think this way, no matter what they're status: they ALWAYS lash out at Black Men when they either:

a. find a White Man, or

b. break up with one

Serena Williams did it with her Husband in that Interview, and Lonnie Love did the exact same shit, even doubling down when word got out that she was with a White dude that was unemployed. I'm still trying to figure out how and when we became the WORST Men on the Planet when evidence to the contrary says otherwise. Definitely alot of Self-Hatred and Denial going on here.

Black Women are sounding more and more like White Women they way they blame Black Men for EVERYTHING now.
bruh... There's so many blue collar jobs can get you a nice, comfortable living it's crazy that someone would ever shit on them like that. One of my cousins out in VA is an HVAC technician making good ass money and taking care of his family. One of my cousins is a general contractor and makes a ton of money from that. My wife's cousin's husband is a boilermaker down in Houston. He even got started late in life in his 40's AND he's a two-time drug felon. Nigga making big bank now, they had a house built in the suburbs in Houston and everything.

I remember an associate of my wife's complaining that he was having a hard time finding young cats to "come get this $32/hr" doing event setup and teardown at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Dudes was really turning their nose up at $66k/year out there when the average family with two people working in Vegas was barely $60k. No experience and it's union, so you're always working around town.

Silly as hell for a chick to have her nose in the air 'cause he's blue collar.

I was working a Gig Job a couple Months ago. This one Dude was telling these other Cats about his Cousin working at a Paint Factory that was paying around $30/hr. One young White Dude came in to apply, and at the last min, turned the Job down. He said they couldn't BEG Muthafuckas to work there.

All I could think is, "where the HELL is this place AT!!?!?!??"

My Momma didn't raise any Fools.......

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back