Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eboni K Williams under fire for claiming that men who work blue collar jobs are “mediocre”

It's funny how when the ball starts rolling with some dumb shit, how much dumber shit comes out in response. Check what this chick said:

WTF is she talking about? She's out here claiming that black women are experiencing health problems like dementia because they have had to play the role of provider in their families. She also says a woman can make over 6 figures but still should not be asked to be a provider because that's not her natural role. The way these chicks think is amazing. On one hand, they'll say traditional genders are unfair because they hold them back, and then they'll turn around an use those very same gender roles to justify why their added freedoms and power shouldn't come with any of the expected responsibilities.

This chick basically exposed the truth about a lot of these successful money making women. They are very selfish. They don't push or make money to benefit their families. They do it solely for themselves. It's clear that no matter how much money they make, they feel like they should have a man taking care of the providing. That's crazy.

There’s only but so many high salary black men available, every black woman is not going to get one. Some of them will have to marry the post office guy or the school teacher.

Them chicks don't really understand that even if there were an equal number of "High Value" men and women, the women would still be short because rich men don't mind dating below their level. Some even prefer that, so those high earning women aren't just competing against each other. They're competing with all women.

lol It's kinda hilarious when you see some of these chicks big uppin Eboni and you know them broads making like 60K. They basically the same as those white Republicans voting against their own self interests because they think one day they might be rich.
60k a year puts you in the 1% of the entire world

You are rich compared to damn entire population lol

It's funny how when the ball starts rolling with some dumb shit, how much dumber shit comes out in response. Check what this chick said:

WTF is she talking about? She's out here claiming that black women are experiencing health problems like dementia because they have had to play the role of provider in their families. She also says a woman can make over 6 figures but still should not be asked to be a provider because that's not her natural role. The way these chicks think is amazing. On one hand, they'll say traditional genders are unfair because they hold them back, and then they'll turn around an use those very same gender roles to justify why their added freedoms and power shouldn't come with any of the expected responsibilities.

This chick basically exposed the truth about a lot of these successful money making women. They are very selfish. They don't push or make money to benefit their families. They do it solely for themselves. It's clear that no matter how much money they make, they feel like they should have a man taking care of the providing. That's crazy.

Successful women dating/marrying the bus driver would be dating down? What have successful men been doing since the beginning of time?

With the rate that young girls are outperforming young men in academia, there's going to be a lot of "stepping down" in the future.

With the rate that young girls are outperforming young men in academia, there's going to be a lot of "stepping down" in the future.

Bruh, I'm the highest earner among my siblings and I have no degree, shit only one of my cousins makes more than me and that's 'cause he's the top earner and manager of a large, high volume new car dealership.

I dare a broad to tell me she's "dating down" fucking with me 'cause I don't have a degree. Chances are really fuckin high that I'm out earning her.

Back