Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

The only thing about playing on a higher difficulty against the cpu is that they get away with alot of defensive pass interference which is way the receivers have trouble getting open I'm pretty sure they'll fix that too

The only thing about playing on a higher difficulty against the cpu is that they get away with alot of defensive pass interference which is way the receivers have trouble getting open I'm pretty sure they'll fix that too

I’ve had to turn the sliders up to get any type of DPI calls and even then they’re rare.

I’ve had to turn the sliders up to get any type of DPI calls and even then they’re rare.
Check operation sports to see what kinda sliders they've posted

I've had some awesome offline dynasties using their sliders from community members

From the 2k football games to the NCAA college ones

Check operation sports to see what kinda sliders they've posted

I've had some awesome offline dynasties using their sliders from community members

From the 2k football games to the NCAA college ones

I fuck with Operation Sports heavy I just haven’t checked for em yet. Usually I mess with the sliders myself a lil bit before I hop on there but yea they got some dudes dedicated to that shit.

I fuck with Operation Sports heavy I just haven’t checked for em yet. Usually I mess with the sliders myself a lil bit before I hop on there but yea they got some dudes dedicated to that shit.
I feel you

I'ma let them niggas do all the hard work and testing though lol

I ain't got time for all of that

Trash… game be freezing up when i do super sim (i hate kicking extra points and kickoffs)

I done had LSU beat six times and had to restart because this stupid bug. How you ship this game with that obvious a bug. It literally happen every game. Looked online and I definitely ain’t the only one this happened to. And don’t get me started on them jank ass replays looking like it’s 8 fps, stop motion claymation ass animations

Niggas had 11 years to iron out this kinda shit. Who in the fuck was on quality control?!

The only real bad thing is they don’t let you bring your own depth chart and playbooks into online play. I hate only having pistol and shot gun formations. I like to play with underdogs, and the only ones that have pro style formations are the big schools. Feel like cheating when my team is just better than my opponents.

The only real bad thing is they don’t let you bring your own depth chart and playbooks into online play. I hate only having pistol and shot gun formations. I like to play with underdogs, and the only ones that have pro style formations are the big schools. Feel like cheating when my team is just better than my opponents.
Why would they do this

Back