Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

This shit real, I have dudes crash down from the safety position and straight up run into and knock my WR off their route or straight up stop them from moving.

And no pass interference, no illegal touching, nothing, i barely touch guys en route to the ball that’s in the air and i get P.I

I legit stop guys and having in 4th and long and they run pass the line of gain and make a crazy pass, and the booth says it’s nothing wrong.

When one team has a higher tier than the other, this shit does what happens in college football for real and I ain’t mad, they got this shit right

Road to glory definitely be on some bullshit, blockers will specifically seek out your guy. I put my line backer behind the safety. Two linemen and a tighten made a b line straight to me. I wasn’t even in the position to make a play.

Road to glory definitely be on some bullshit, blockers will specifically seek out your guy. I put my line backer behind the safety. Two linemen and a tighten made a b line straight to me. I wasn’t even in the position to make a play.

Playing defense in road to glory is annoying. I gotta a corner no inta yet but he was still freshman all American

Back