Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

lol…got another one, they never finish when Troy gets on that ass

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpeg
    IMG_2812.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Did they remove where you could strafe in the open field as the defense?

Did they remove where you could strafe in the open field as the defense?
Eh it sucks the movement doesn’t counter act offensive moves like it’s supposed to and the unlimited spin shit is a joke but I haven’t faced anybody who violated me with it then again I already figured out how to minimize that shit, you have to give a few yards but you also have to twirl around

I barely post on here but can we please put a dynasty league together?? If we can get at least 10 ppl that would be cool. I did a 2k league with some guys from the IC a long time ago it was a good time. I think this game is better fit.

They gotta fix pursuit on this thing, it’s nearly impossible to play legit defense without exploiting flaws

The amount of times my defense reads the play correctly and collapses toward the ball, jus to get to or near the ball carrier and do absolutely nothing.

Then on the flip side I play against a team that has Georgia, Bama, or Ohio state,

I throw a ball to my back in the flat and their free safety legit covers 20 yards in an instant. To get to my player faster than the ball on a nearly lateral pass.

They gotta fix pursuit on this thing, it’s nearly impossible to play legit defense without exploiting flaws

The amount of times my defense reads the play correctly and collapses toward the ball, jus to get to or near the ball carrier and do absolutely nothing.

Then on the flip side I play against a team that has Georgia, Bama, or Ohio state,

I throw a ball to my back in the flat and their free safety legit covers 20 yards in an instant. To get to my player faster than the ball on a nearly lateral pass.

And the DBs get so many ints

Back