Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

And I need to lower sensitivity everytime I catch the ball my character falls down like I want possession catch

And I know ea is gonna add the stuff from previous ncaas and charge us for it. Need the high school thing back and signing day. You can bring your road to glory player to superstar mode but can’t bring a draft class from dynasty to franchise mode.

The draft class thing is a legal issue. Putting liscened NIL players in Madden could get them sued if EA did not put in the NIL agreement with the players who opted in that thier Name, Image and Likeness can be used in the madden game as well.

I am sure that it will come later…but I think EA’s focus was just to get the game out with as little legal ambiguity and risk as possible.

The draft class thing is a legal issue. Putting liscened NIL players in Madden could get them sued if EA did not put in the NIL agreement with the players who opted in that thier Name, Image and Likeness can be used in the madden game as well.

I am sure that it will come later…but I think EA’s focus was just to get the game out with as little legal ambiguity and risk as possible.

You right I just saw somebody say this online and it makes sense.

Just hurts a bit when that five star player can’t go to next level

Nope lol and I don’t know how to get the dress that go under your helmet. Like all the prospects and stuff have long hair but nobody that I can make in rtg
My daughter keep clowning my hair line and I swear she spent about a hour trying to fix it

Back