Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

Since you love being EA's spokesman

It's 2024
Go play w/somebody else :icu:

Lmaoooo

😂😂😂😂😂

Whats funny is that I have played these games for decades and never personally experienced those glitches. Not sayong they dont happen or its fake cause they get posted…i just think its not as common as most want to beleive and yhe people that seek these things out already dont like ea are looking for stuff to say

“SEE I TOLD YALL ” 🤷🏾‍♂️

God bless you tho brother @Maywood I wish nothing but blessings and prosperity for all yourgaming experiences

Some people Thrive In mediocrity

giphy.gif

The nostalgia of creating a player and getting drafted to Madden kicking my ass. But im good. I seen people say it's just Madden 25 with different paint. They used to have subtle differences back in the day.

The nostalgia of creating a player and getting drafted to Madden kicking my ass. But im good. I seen people say it's just Madden 25 with different paint. They used to have subtle differences back in the day.

you can't import into madden for this version anyways

you can't import into madden for this version anyways

You can for your Road to Glory player but I dunno how that’s working with Madden yet. Playing college ball until 2028 then becoming a NFL rookie for 2024 feels weird as hell to me.

You can for your Road to Glory player but I dunno how that’s working with Madden yet. Playing college ball until 2028 then becoming a NFL rookie for 2024 feels weird as hell to me.
That never crossed my mind playing back in the 2000s. Hella funny.

I just wanna be able to move the camera closer when on offense

Backbreaker had the right idea with the camera

If they insist on the God camera, at least bring back the passing cone

Back