Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

Why cant we flag and bury post?

Boy bye, niggas wanna get sensitive when grown folk are talking

200w.gif

So I’ve read that men who have sex with other men without emotional attachment don’t believe they’re gay. There are men who prefer male sexual partners because they can take dick at it’s full erection. Men who are “well endowed” find it hard to pleasure women because of the pain they cause. Also, men have reported that other men enjoy harder/faster/rougher sex than women.

Fuck kinda shit you be readin'???

when you know what she is in school for, it would make sense that she would come across that type of literature

So I’ve read that men who have sex with other men without emotional attachment don’t believe they’re gay. There are men who prefer male sexual partners because they can take dick at it’s full erection. Men who are “well endowed” find it hard to pleasure women because of the pain they cause. Also, men have reported that other men enjoy harder/faster/rougher sex than women.
Nah bruh...that sounds like a you problem lol

This “I know something you don’t know” shit again?
brah, she's posted about this before lol

not my fault you missed it

you could just ask her for yourself you know

thats a girl fam
Oh yea??? Goin by the screen name i assumed a dude lol but i disagree with what she sayin...a dude just saying fuck it ima smash another dude cause these females cant take dick?? Lol i mean imo you already gotta be on some gay shit to even entertain that thought...i mean theres millions of women that can take a dick and like it rough as hell??? I mean shit ive had females that cant take it but NEVER EVER EVER will i say ima go look for a dude that can lol

Last edited:
Back