Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

So the masin eli... wtf ever name person is a tranny and he (d howard) was also at tranny parties??!
There's no women involved in this story?
Yea I'm good
This shit is 2 counts against being a real nigga
Chatty patty and faggotry
I can't be in this thread

I'll just say if this is true kobe was right

And I'll leave this song here

Free Buju

I hate when niggas do this but be in the thread that clearly says what it's about lol.

I hate when niggas do this but be in the thread that clearly says what it's about lol.
I understand except this isn't the thread that i posted in.
I suspect the title was either changed or joined to another thread.

U owe me an apology sir

Thread i posted in only said d howard exposed nh

I just don't see the big deal with this. If that man into that shit then that's his thing. Idk maybe I'm just maturing and shit but I was expecting a bigger story when I seen him trending.

I just don't see the big deal with this. If that man into that shit then that's his thing. Idk maybe I'm just maturing and shit but I was expecting a bigger story when I seen him trending.

It’s a pretty big deal when you’re out there smashing dudes raw and passing around sti’s then getting mad about it and threatening others lives.

That’s nasty as fuck no matter who or what you’re into.

It’s a pretty big deal when you’re out there smashing dudes raw and passing around sti’s then getting mad about it and threatening others lives.

That’s nasty as fuck no matter who or what you’re into.
I can't disagree with this. Dude just needs to come out if that's the case then.

Btw I legit wanna know the playboP Carti scamming story mow lol.

What I gather is that the exposer is obviously upset that Dwight left him for a trans woman. The exposer believed after meeting at DH’s wild n out episode and then conversing for awhile that they were exclusive. Learning later that he attends orgies with both genders and interacts with trans women possibly sparked the whole “outing”.

DH’s most famous baby mother, Royce Reed, former NBA dancer and former cast member of Basketball Wives, she’s been seen liking comments on IG about his numerous baby mothers being a “coverup” for his true sexual desires. Everything is kind of messy and hard to navigate through however, I pray for DH because most people sneak when they aren’t ready to live their truth. This new age “outing” culture can be disgusting unless this person is deliberately causing harm to self or others.

Everybody knows mentally and emotionally, DH is a grown ass child, hopefully he have strong ppl around him.

Back