Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

What is it with niggas and trannies?? Always a nigga gettin caught up with them

So I’ve read that men who have sex with other men without emotional attachment don’t believe they’re gay. There are men who prefer male sexual partners because they can take dick at it’s full erection. Men who are “well endowed” find it hard to pleasure women because of the pain they cause. Also, men have reported that other men enjoy harder/faster/rougher sex than women.

im sure most people dont care if youre gay or bi, just be real with yourself and dont be on the down low. shit is tragic for everyone involved
The fact that this is a story proves otherwise. You think a NBA or NFL locker room doesn't care?

So I’ve read that men who have sex with other men without emotional attachment don’t believe they’re gay. There are men who prefer male sexual partners because they can take dick at it’s full erection. Men who are “well endowed” find it hard to pleasure women because of the pain they cause. Also, men have reported that other men enjoy harder/faster/rougher sex than women.
Women have assholes too though.

Sounds like the explanation from a man caught but trying to keep one foot in the closet.

He already been exposed to fucking with 16 years idc what you do as long as it’s with an adult but Dwight is the biggest bitch of all time

im sure most people dont care if youre gay or bi, just be real with yourself and dont be on the down low. shit is tragic for everyone involved

True

But I don’t see the problem with ppl wanting to be DL. Let them be them.

True

But I don’t see the problem with ppl wanting to be DL. Let them be them.

Naw dudes can't be out here fucking men and women raw. They need to pick man or woman and roll with that choice. The world don't need to know who a person is fucking but they need to tell the women they dealing with they fucking dudes as well. When I wasn't married I wouldn't want to fuck a chick who also out here fucking with faggies. Even with a condom I don't want to fuck no woman who ok with that.

Why cant we flag and bury post?

Back