Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

So I’ve read that men who have sex with other men without emotional attachment don’t believe they’re gay. There are men who prefer male sexual partners because they can take dick at it’s full erection. Men who are “well endowed” find it hard to pleasure women because of the pain they cause. Also, men have reported that other men enjoy harder/faster/rougher sex than women.

What course are you taking that's teaching you this?

My bad lol. The IC is still in me

“My bad” is what adolescents say to each other because they haven’t yet developed the emotional and/or mental capacity to understand the consequences of their actions/words. You responded to a grown ass woman using violent and sexualized verbiage hoping to get some laughs off. You can keep that attempt. Stay over there and I’ll stay over here. Have a productive week ❤️

“My bad” is what adolescents say to each other because they haven’t yet developed the emotional and/or mental capacity to understand the consequences of their actions/words. You responded to a grown ass woman using violent and sexualized verbiage hoping to get some laughs off. You can keep that attempt. Stay over there and I’ll stay over here. Have a productive week ❤️
Its not that deep Dr. Phil but will do. People on the net trying to psycho analyze text lol. I seen it all now.

Last edited:
I hope females stop messing with him , we've been hearing about dude being sweet for years & females keep fucking him . Tea Cooper got out quick because she probably saw signs of him having way to much sugar in his tank .

I hope females stop messing with him , we've been hearing about dude being sweet for years & females keep fucking him . Tea Cooper got out quick because she probably saw signs of him having way to much sugar in his tank .
What’s wrong with a woman messing with a bi man though?

Back