OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
36497362_1815251875208448_1740782684956786688_n.jpg

Finally listened after a bit of the hype died down. This ain't it. Nothing about this nigga has grown up or evolved. It's fine to be formulaic for singles and throwaway EPs, but for your album you been hiding out and working on for 2 years....come the fuck on with this shit. Singing ain't improved either. I still gotta go through side B but I got annoyed a couple tracks in.

NWTS still his best album and it's not even close. (Don't none of yall @ or quote me talmbout some damn Take Care)

Finally listened after a bit of the hype died down. This ain't it. Nothing about this nigga has grown up or evolved. It's fine to be formulaic for singles and throwaway EPs, but for your album you been hiding out and working on for 2 years....come the fuck on with this shit. Singing ain't improved either. I still gotta go through side B but I got annoyed a couple tracks in.

NWTS still his best album and it's not even close. (Don't none of yall @ or quote me talmbout some damn Take Care)

Take Care>>>>>>>>>>>NWTS

But I would put NWTS at #2

U can jam so far gone straight thru....,-any other project after that it’s straight thumbs gymnatics ....this why I don’t take most of y’all musical opinion seriously

U can jam so far gone straight thru....,-any other project after that it’s straight thumbs gymnatics ....this why I don’t take most of y’all musical opinion seriously

That's your personal taste though.

I don't eat chicken but I aint gon look at ppl that do and say I cant take their food taste seriously