Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
It was overboard but no one deserves a refund. UMG has stock in Spotify so what did people think was going to happen...

"I pay for premium because I do not want to see or listen to ads," he wrote in a chat with Spotify's customer support team, atranscript of which was posted on Reddit .

"Why then is my personalised homepage literally covered in advertisements for Drake? I have not listened to this artist, nor do I listen to music similar to this artist."

A member of the support team replied: "I agree with all the things you've mentioned" and offered to refund his most recent payment.

The same niggas that trash all his albums in here like they coming from an objective place or like niggas give a fuck. Shits wild lmao.

Please for like the 3rd time. Please name names of niggas "WHO HAVED SAID THEY DONT LIKE DRAKE" ( beside samson)This shit is getting out of hand. You people who really like drake or stans cant say this and not post proof. almost every person in here has said they have checked out his other projects so why cant they give a review.

Not sure if there's any truth to this, but i saw it earlier. New version of songs on Scorpion

newscorp.jpg

Is that also why the album on tidal is a bit lower in volume. I have to crank my shit to almost full blast to get the standard normal volume level.

Please for like the 3rd time. Please name names of niggas "WHO HAVED SAID THEY DONT LIKE DRAKE" ( beside samson)This shit is getting out of hand. You people who really like drake or stans cant say this and not post proof. almost every person in here has said they have checked out his other projects so why cant they give a review.

Ok bruh. See yall next album. Lmao.

I blame K. West.

Drake aint really changing the album

But K west did a live update on LOP all the time

Yo........

200.gif

Back