Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

Nah Drake already the most popular artist walking this globe outside of T Swift and Beyoncé

these “ media” niggas been trying to bait Drake for attention for some time now I’m mad he actually been biting as of late
He is the man ,but ppl will still do whatever it takes to keep the attention on them and debates like this keep numbers moving.

Last edited:
Drake is acting like a sensitive bitch really.

Nigga just said he bout to beat MJ's record.

He on a victory lap.

His numbers gone do what they do for the most part.

He is the machine.

He shouldn't GAF or let this bother him.

When Joe praised his Dance album he didn't write no novel to thank him then or when he liked Her Loss,or when recently sided with Drake vs Halle Barry for using her picture.
Agreed. We're not in disagreement about Drake being in his feelings here I'm just saying I understand why.

We not about to gatekeep what that man can or can't be upset about lmao.

He shouldn’t but Drake is human how long u gonna let a nigga pick at u
Pick at him?

First of all.Drake smashed Joe's ex and put pics out of them together

IDK if anything happened before then ,but Joe spoke highly of Drake before then.

It's not picking on somebody to say you don't like some music they made.

Nigga 32 talking bout a nigga picking at him.

Joe gives Drake positive words a lot.Drake doesn't publicly say thanks then,but wants to spaz when somebody has an opinion he don't like.

My whole timeline think that shit ass really.

Last edited:
The funny shit is, 95% of Joe's review of the album was Joe stanning for Drake.
That's what I'm saying. He was the one on the pod bigging most of the songs up. It's most likely the shit he said after. Didn't have to go to him questioning drake's lifestyle or manhood at the end.

That was just hoping Drake d do the show one day

Now his true colors showing
That's the only reason he's shown Drake grace. Because Drake can do something for him. Joe has no problem shitting on logic all the time because there's nothing logic can do for him.

Joe budden doesn't need drake? That would send his podcast to the fucking moon. Nigga just finished addressing doing a Tasha k interview and having to scrap it, and interviewing bs high dude nobody in media is touching. But he can't do nothing w a drake interview.

Aight.

Back