Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

It's not just an opinion, Joe is eating off the fact drake dropped because a lot of people that view his platform know there's some smoke there so they want his take of the album and it's not a favorable take so drake is mad and wants to cut Joe's water off lol.

Messy and petty but everything happening so far is allowed. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If the shit was fire they woulve said it was on the pod tho and folks woulda still tuned in for the review.

Just so happens it wasnt fire and people like the messy shit more and here we are

U can catalog mixtapes bro them shits free
What do you mean?

I think the last 2 where retail albums, the last 1 for sure,but niggas was making money off mixtapes if that's what you mean.

If not from the actual tape from shows you do.

Joe had a lot of original music on those mixtapes.

Joe even back peddled his Views album opinion that started this after Drake smashed Tahiry,which I thought was right as far as Views not being that good

I have heard Joe give Drake plenty of love on the pod .He doesn't just shit on him all the time.
Agreed but he plays the relationship game so it is what it is. Joe would never have that energy towards puff.

If the shit was fire they woulve said it was on the pod tho and folks woulda still tuned in for the review.

Just so happens it wasnt fire and people like the messy shit more and here we are

Problem is Joe has built up momentum for the review to be the focus of the pod whenever it dropped so it would do numbers. This will be most likely be one of his highest earning pods in 2024 and he's doing it off drake's back and not being favorable.

If I've had beef with you in the past I might have an issue with how you're presenting my art to hundreds of thousands of viewers.

You gotta move carefully out here. Joe talks all the time about relationships in the industry and having to handle them differently. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Agreed but he plays the relationship game so it is what it is. Joe would never have that energy towards puff.

Problem is Joe has built up momentum for the review to be the focus of the pod whenever it dropped so it would do numbers. This will be most likely be one of his highest earning pods in 2024 and he's doing it off drake's back and not being favorable.

If I've had beef with you in the past I might have an issue with how you're presenting my art to hundreds of thousands of viewers.
Drake is acting like a sensitive bitch really.

Nigga just said he bout to beat MJ's record.

He on a victory lap.

His numbers gone do what they do for the most part.

He is the machine.

He shouldn't GAF or let this bother him.

When Joe praised his Dance album he didn't write no novel to thank him then or when he liked Her Loss,or when recently sided with Drake vs Halle Barry for using her picture.

Back