Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

when you say popping shit.. you mean calling out the fact that he been droppin mid for years like other folks have noticed as well or something else?
Joe spent a couple years dropping diss tracks going at drake then he switched gears went to podcasting and had pusha T on there breaking down story of addidon. It's been personal lol. You're not gonna make me look crazy lmao. Stop it.

I pay for Joe's patreon. I fuck with both of them heavy. It is what it is.

Lol at both them niggas being right about each other. They both two niggas trying to appeal to a crowd much younger than them with their music/takes. And Joe does do alot of projecting in regards to his own career as an MC. He's spot on about Drake needing to grow up in his music but he's also like 4 projects late on that critique. The shit he praised in the past is the same shit on this album.

Yea to his homies in his moms basement

lol oh so only people that sold millions can tell him when the music aint hittin like its spos to or used to? Dont think thats how shit works

Joe spent a couple years dropping diss tracks going at drake then he switched gears went to podcasting and had pusha T on there breaking down story of addidon. It's been personal lol. You're not gonna make me look crazy lmao. Stop it.

I pay for Joe's patreon. I fuck with both of them heavy. It is what it is.

I thought they been deaded that tho. Dude(Joe) seems to be pretty balanced when it comes to Drake. He gives em props when props are due and he criticizes as well. Drake just caught feelings off the criticism

Lol at both them niggas being right about each other. They both two niggas trying to appeal to a crowd much younger than them with their music/takes. And Joe does do alot of projecting in regards to his own career as an MC. He's spot on about Drake needing to grow up in his music but he's also like 4 projects late on that critique. The shit he praised in the past is the same shit on this album.

I mean who wants to hear 4 projects of the same shit?

I guess some people might... *shrugs*

lol oh so only people that sold millions can tell him when the music aint hittin like its spos to or used to? Dont think thats how shit works

I thought they been deaded that tho. Dude(Joe) seems to be pretty balanced when it comes to Drake. He gives em props when props are due and he criticizes as well. Drake just caught feelings off the criticism
That don’t mean Drake gotta accept it in Drake s PoV….how u gonna tell me something bout some shit u tried and failed at

Something I’m arguably the most successful at in the history of music

I wouldn't call Joe a failure.He got signed to Def Jam in the last days when it meant something,before the sound changed.Had a few songs that charted .Got radio play.Signed to Eminem,made a living off of music his whole life.

He was a pioneer in the hip hop social media/internet space with his website and use of twitter and blog tv and U stream before going live.

No he doesn't have a bunch of triple platinum albums,but he was/is a respected MC/rapper among his peers.

He no doubt has enough expertise in music and the craft of rapping and song making to give an opinion.

I didn't hear what all Joe said but I heard him say Cole got busy and I agree,but I'm sure Drake didn't like that either.

I only heard this Drizzy once and didn't finish Joe's pod.

For all I know Drizzy's album is better than I thought and Joe said some super wild shit later in the pod or vice versa

I wouldn't call Joe a failure.He got signed to Def Jam in the last days when it meant something,before the sound changed.Had a few songs that charted .Got radio play.Signed to Eminem,made a living off of music his whole life.

He was a pioneer in the hip hop social media/internet space with his website and use of twitter and blog tv and U stream before going live.

No he doesn't have a bunch of triple platinum albums,but he was/is a respected MC/rapper among his peers.

He no doubt has enough expertise in music and the craft of rapping and song making to give an opinion.

I didn't hear what all Joe said but I heard him say Cole got busy and I agree,but I'm sure Drake didn't like that either.

I only heard this Drizzy once and didn't finish Joe's pod.

For all I know Drizzy's album is better than I thought and Joe said some super wild shit later in the pod or vice versa
Joe Budden = Kendrick Perkins

Back