Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

Joe Budden = Kendrick Perkins
That's cool.

I like a lot Joe Budden's music

I think he's a great MC.

I'm not basing how I respect his opinion on industry numbers and politics.

That was a different time and era when he got on and however that went is how it went.

I also like a lot of Drake's music,but besides her Loss his last few have not been the best he can do from what I heard before.

lol oh so only people that sold millions can tell him when the music aint hittin like its spos to or used to? Dont think thats how shit works

I thought they been deaded that tho. Dude(Joe) seems to be pretty balanced when it comes to Drake. He gives em props when props are due and he criticizes as well. Drake just caught feelings off the criticism
You know Joe well enough to know him "deading" it has always been a play to try and get drake on the pod and drake has purposely played it like there was a possibility when theres no chance drake gives him that kind of look. Now that joe has to be in the mix he gotta move more graciously.

Drake is in his feelings but he wasn't wrong about what he was saying.

Joe got the review of the product right but he shouldn't have talked any shit about the personal based on their history if we're saying he was being objective. (That's how Joe gives it up. I understand that completely)

When part of the product you sell is criticism you're gonna have to deal with some fall out same way anyone else does when they're trying to sell their art. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You know Joe well enough to know him "deading" it has always been a play to try and get drake on the pod and drake has purposely played it like there was a possibility when theres no chance drake gives him that kind of look. Now that joe has to be in the mix he gotta move more graciously.

Joe got the review of the product right but he shouldn't have talked any shit about the personal based on their history if we're saying he was being objective. (That's how Joe gives it up. I understand that completely)

When part of the product you sell is criticism you're gonna have to deal with some fall out same way anyone else does when they're trying to sell their art. 🤷🏿‍♂️

this is fair.

I only got halfway thru the pod today so I didnt pick up on any personal shit.. If Joe went personal he deserves all the smoke.

That's cool.

I like a lot Joe Budden's music

I think he's a great MC.

I'm not basing how I respect his opinion on industry numbers and politics.

That was a different time and era when he got on and however that went is how it went.

I also like a lot of Drake's music,but besides her Loss his last few have not been the best he can do from what I heard before.
Joe got on when everybody was selling
First album was basically gold

But when you put art out you can't be mad at everybody who says they don't like it.

Either write it off as hate if you did your best or make better music.

this is fair.

I only got halfway thru the pod today so I didnt pick up on any personal shit.. If Joe went personal he deserves all the smoke.
Yeah I only got to the doja cat part like I was talking about in the pod. But in the clip @SheerExcellence posted Joe got a little out of pocket and based on the history there of course drake is gonna feel a way.

That's like me and @SeaSnake peacing it up after beefing and one of say some slick shit it's gon be back up like a Thanos snap.

But when put art out you can't be mad at everybody who says they don't like it.

Either write it off as hate if you did your best or make better music.
If you have personal beef before hand it's different when someone is then earning a dollar being critical of your art.

Then u adjust …. He knows everything right?
I mean he did adjust.He put out Mood musik in the midst of all of that and got a well spoken of mixtape series.

But if you mean musically,you can't expect a bunch of hardcore east coast or lyricists period to change into being Lil Jon and Ying Yang over night.

A lot of great artists got lost in the sauce in the era.

Joe did grind his way out that bitch.

Last edited:
I mean he did adjust.He pt out Mood musik in the midst of all of that and got a well spoken of mixtape series.

But if you mean musically,you can't expect a bunch of hardcore east coast or lyricists period to change into being Lil Jon and Ying Yang over night.

A lot of great artists got lost in the sauce in the era.

Joe did grind his way out that bitch.
U can catalog mixtapes bro them shits free

It's not just an opinion, Joe is eating off the fact drake dropped because a lot of people that view his platform know there's some smoke there so they want his take of the album and it's not a favorable take so drake is mad and wants to cut Joe's water off lol.

Messy and petty but everything happening so far is allowed. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back