Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

There’s selling 100k a week and going number 1
And selling 1 million in a week and going number 1
Lol. I guarantee Joe budden understands this even if these niggas don't.

Now he has to either try to mend it or lean into it. I don't envy the decision he has to make right now.

Joe budden doesn't need drake? That would send his podcast to the fucking moon. Nigga just finished addressing doing a Tasha k interview and having to scrap it, and interviewing bs high dude nobody in media is touching. But he can't do nothing w a drake interview.

Aight.
Outside of Beyoncé, Drake is the most sought after interview in the culture

Lmao at would be cool …. These snakes would give their pinky for a Drake interview right now

All of that is great, but Joe doesn't need drake. Whether he interviews drake or not he'll still have the biggest platform in the culture.

All of that is great, but Joe doesn't need drake. Whether he interviews drake or not he'll still have the biggest platform in the culture.
If he doesn't mend it we'll see how long that lasts.
Drake can give the look and other looks to any of Joe's competitors.
Drake has simultaneously been one of the most gracious as well as the most petty and toxic in the industry. I don't think he will leave it at an ig post🤷🏿‍♂️

Joe would be sick if drake did a drink Champs or popped up on it is what it is.

If he doesn't mend it we'll see how long that lasts.
Drake can give the look and other looks to any of Joe's competitors.
Drake has simultaneously been one of the most gracious as well as the most petty and toxic in the industry. I don't think he will leave it at an ig post🤷🏿‍♂️

Joe would be sick if drake did a drink Champs or popped up on it is what it is.

drake has given looks to his competitors already (the lil 16 white chick)..... where her numbers at post drake podcast, bet they aint number 1 without a interview

Ofc it'll be a good look, but it doesn't change anything as drastically as yall makind it out to be.

Drake's interview on Rap Radar was dope, they got millions of views. But after that... Rap Radar is still Rap Radar lol

Joe played that same game w Chance then next thing u know Chance is on the pod

But not before hitting Joe w the greatest ether tho

Who ever gets the interview won't ask no real questions anyway so it'll be pointless. Joe should've left the door open to bar'n these niggas up. From cyhi Em drake crook joell rory mal all-em. The pod booming a lil pow pow would only help. But that's wishful thinking

I dont even foller her goofy ass but her interview with offset was all over the timeline. The water still on for her ass unfortunately
Yeah but that was probably already in motion. Lil yachty did his interview with her first and was the one who connected her with drake but we didn't see his interview with her until weeks after. Also she's not earning as much as she would have with the drake interview. She'll never see those numbers again.

Back