Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

Joe can and will always want to grow his brand bigger than it is now he discusses that ambition all the time.

Agreed. Cole is on a untouched lyrical run rn. But I don't think Cole would do that interview off strength of drake not fucking with joe. All that shit matters and is connected.

Cole cant let how Drake might feel about it dictate what he do.

Imagine having the best verse on another nigga album and not taking an interview cuz of how that other nigga might feel about it lol

You’re almost 40 man…

Get better heros
I've met drake on multiple occasions. He's actually cool af in person. Which I appreciate. He reps the city and ive always followed and fucked with his sounds over time. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Fun fact first time I heard drake was his track with Malice "do what you do" one day on the radio and I've been locked in ever since.

Cole cant let how Drake might feel about it dictate what he do.

Imagine having the best verse on another nigga album and not taking an interview cuz of how that other nigga might feel about it lol
But that's how the industry works lol. And they're actual friends. Cole came to canada and spent the summer hooping for drakes basketball team last year to help them promote the league.

what does doing a Joe budden interview even do for Cole, Kendrick or drake right now?

We're gonna pretend these aren't a bunch of pretentious fucks because it's convenient for arguments sake. 😂🤦🏿

this might be a separate thread tho but when yall gon crown Cole to be #1 out of the top 3?

nigga done embarrassed 2 of the top 3 on tracks now.. defend it
Imo he's the best of the three lyrically. There's more to when you're saying who is the best artist out of the three. Other things factof into it for some people.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
But that's how the industry works lol. And they're actual friends. Cole came to canada and spent the summer hooping for drakes basketball team last year to help them promote the league.

what does doing a Joe budden interview even do for Cole, Kendrick or drake right now?

We're gonna pretend these aren't a bunch of pretentious fucks because it's convenient for arguments sake. 😂🤦🏿

🤣

Imo he's the best of the three lyrically. There's more to when you're saying who is the best artist out of the three. Other things factof into it for some people.

Agreed. But everytime he on a track with either of them he show out and they seemingly duck smoke

Back